Happiness

"Tsu!~" she beamed, embracing the slightly shorter female with a huge smile on her blush tinted face. "Ocha..! You're back early..."
Ochaco nodded swiftly, Tsuyu nuzzling into the brunette's neck lovingly. Uraraka wore a coral colored hoodie with navy blue shorts with black leggings underneath them, fluffy brown boots on her feet. She began sliding the boots off her feet with a bright smile. "How was your day?" Asui questioned with a small ribbit after her words. Uraraka smiled. "Even better, now that I know you're okay, my little sunshine!~"
Froppy blushed and vibrated happiness, performing a nose kiss with her lover. They soon sat down and cuddled up under a blanket, just enjoying each other's presence next to them. After a half an hour of that, Ochaco suggested they watch a few movies before they fall asleep, Tsuyu agreeing with a soft grin. They'd watched several Disney movies back to back, only for Asui to notice her slightly taller girlfriend's head resting on her lap; sleeping peacefully as she hugged the green haired female's waist. The woke girl smiled as blush spread across her cheeks as she planted a small kiss on the brunette's forehead. Said female soon drifted off as well, repositioning them both into a comfortable hug; Asui curled up atop Uraraka, nuzzling into the crook of her neck peacefully as they slept.

»»

The following morning consisted of the girls sleeping in. They'd woken up to Ochaco's phone buzzing, Izuku giving them a call out of concern. They usually called before 11 AM, and it was 1:30 PM by now. Ochaco rubbed her eyes sleepily, sitting up with Tsuyu still holding on tight to her waist. Picking up the phone, she cleared her throat. "Hello...?" Uraraka spoke sleepily, yawning afterward. "A-Ah! Did I wake you? I'm sorry, Uraraka-Chan! I-I was just checking to see if you were alright since I heard that while you were out, t-there was a villain attack near the area you were in.."
Ochaco giggled softly. "That's so thoughtful, Deku-Kun...I'm alright, though." She responded with a faint smile on her face. Asui let out a small, tired ribbit. "Morning, Izuku..." she commented, making the male on the other line grow slightly flustered. "T-Tsu! Morning!"
"Do you need anything..?"
"A-A-Ah, no, I was just— making sure you were o-o-okay."
"Ah....okay Deku-Kun. I'll talk to you later on today, alright..? Later."
clk .
Uravity immediately laid back down, making Froppy snicker lightly. "No-one shall interrupt a snuggle session..." the brunette commented sleepily. "I'm going back to sleep, Ocha..."
"Same here."
Ochaco lifted the green haired female's chin, allowing her to sit up. Uraraka sat up again and slid, making her back touch the sofa's left armrest. "Ocha...?"
She softly gripped Asui by her waist and pulled her into a sweet, yet slightly sloppy kiss. Tsuyu's face erupted in blush as she kissed her girlfriend back, feeling the brunette smile into the cute motion. When they pulled away, Tsuyu knew she was a mess of blush. "I love you, Tsu.."

"I love you too, Ocha.."