Checking In

Jackie wandered the halls of the unfamiliar building he was walking through, walking from room to room, peering around corners, and passing by new faces. He eventually reached the front desk in the main lobby, where he found himself face to face with a large man with a funny voice asking him if he needs assistance. "Yeah." Jackie began, "I would like a room." "Of course." The fat, chunky, and penis a-bulging man behind the desk replied. "Here's a key, 5th floor, room 501, how long do you plan on staying?" Jackie scanned the lobby of the hotel, but a pair of hot, hunky faces caught his attention. He turned his direction back to face the man. "Just the night." "That'll be $120" The man said, reaching his hand out to grab the payment. Instead, Jackie unzipped his fly, and pulled his paints down to the floor. The room went quiet as he began to slip his briefs off as well. The man stand still not removing his eyes from Jackie's bulging erection. Jackie begins to push and a long, blubbering dildo rocket shoots out of his anus hole. It flops to the floor with great force covered in a number of different liquids not quite identified by scientists. Jackie bends over and picks the slippery dildo off the floor, and walks close to the man, leaning over the counter and sticking the dildo on to the clerks forehead. "Keep the change" Jackie says, and makes way to the elevator. The last thing Jackie sees before the siding elevator doors close, is the four boy's faces he spotted before, jaws dropped with sticky drool dribbling, and rock hard penises. Jackie bites his lip and motions for the boys to enter the elevator, but the doors finally close, and up he goes.