Big Time

The elevator reaches the 5th floor, and Jackie steps out into the hallway glances at each side, and makes his way to room. He opens the door and falls to the floor when he sees what is inside. Standing there were the boys from the lobby. "Who-what". Jackie gasped in confusion. The blonde haired bushy eyebrows boy stepped closer to Jackie, and reached his hand out, helping him stand back up. "Hey, sexy. I'm Kendall". "That's James, there's Logan, and that's the ethnic one, Carlos." "Hola", Mexican Carlos replies. "How did you get into my room??" Jackie yelled. "Don't you get it?" The dashingly handsome James said. "We're your guardian angels."
"My what?" Jackie questioned.
Kendall snapped his fingers and all the boys were instantly naked.
"God sent us here..because of that." Logan said, pointing to Jackie's little bits. "It's time." Kendall added. Jackie accepted it. "You knew this was going to happen. It'll all be over soon."
Kendall reached into his back pocket, pulling out a slippery dildo, "ugh not that." Kendall threw the dildo behind him, landing perfectly on the top of Carlos' helmet. "I'm a unicorn", Carlos said.
Kendall finally reached for a pair of shears he kept in there. He made his way over to Jackie's throbbing cock, and simply cut his foreskin off. "Now you're finally circumcised".
Kendall wiggled the flap of foreskin between his fingers, bringing it up to his nose, giving it a good sniff, and a lick. "Tastes just like moms." Kendall said. "Stop Kendall, you know who it belongs to." James yelled.
Right on cue, the ceiling opened up to reveal a blazing, eye piercing light. Harp music began to play and clouds began to form. Out of the shiny brightness, a big, fat, juicy, beautiful man emerged from the heavens. "Gustavo!" Carlos cheered.

God has entered the room.