The Funall

You and your Mum along with Mrs.Lupin are arguing about what you're going to wear.  You wanted to wear your black pants and shirt and boots but they you to wear a dress and high heels.  Finally you ran into Remus's room and hid behind him. He says what's wrong love?  They want me to wear a dress.  He says that's fucking stupid.  Then he kiss you Sirius ran into the room and says afternoon love birds.  You jump apart and say don't you dare tell James or I'll murder you.  Tell James what asks James.  Nothing you say angry.  Come on tell papa marauder what you were doing in here.  Ewwwww you're my brother no way James Fleamount Potter.  Fleamount Remus and Sirius laughs.  Shut up and you aren't one to talk E/N/N.  Meaning Fleamount.  You whine.  STOPPPPPPP CALLING ME MY MIDDLE NAME.  MAKE ME.  Remus and Sirius are laughing.  You're mum comes in and says gotta and you run out of the room and hide.  After an hour they give up and  go to the funall  you're crying more than anyone else.  You cry into Remus's shoulder.  You fall asleep in the car on the way home Remus carries you in the house and lays on the couch and lays next to you like the good boyfriend he is. Then you and your family go to your house.