Chapter One

Dean laughed as six-year-old Henry continued to run around the Impala chasing Sammy because the middle of the three stole his book. “Give it back Sammy!” Henry screeched, falling to the gravel road in laughter as Sammy tickled him.

“Get in the car boys,” their dad said after fixing whatever was wrong with Baby. Henry cheered as he climbed into the back seat with Dean.

“Where’re we going dad?” Dean asked as they crossed the state border into Wisconsin. Henry watched in awe as small farm towns turned into the huge city known as Swellview.

“Dad, you said we don’t go to Swellview!” Sam exclaimed from the front seat. Their father didn’t say anything as they pulled into a small suburban neighborhood.

“Dean, Sammy, stay in the car.” Their dad grumbled,

“Dean, Sam!” Henry called out to his brothers, clutching a bracelet Dean quickly shoved into his hands before their father pulled him out of the car. Henry stayed silent as he watched his father ring the bell twice. The door opened and a woman Henry had never seen before stood in the doorway. She looked between Henry and his father and seemed to understand something Henry didn’t know.

“Hello John,” she said addressing his father. “And I assume you’re Henry?” She asked squatting down so Henry could see her face. “It’s nice to finally meet you kiddo. I bet you like hot chocolate, right?” Henry nodded as he took a shy step forward out from behind his dad. John huffed,

“He’s your problem now. I’ve tried Siren, but he’s not Sam or Dean.” Henry guzzled down the hot chocolate the nice woman placed in front of him.

“I know, there’s something special about him.” Henry slurped the rest of the chocolate before reaching for a cookie from the plate in front of him. “He’s not going to become a hunter like your other two.” John sighed as he ran a hand down his face,

“I didn’t want them to become hunters.” The woman smiled as if remembering a fond memory.

“Dad, I want Sammy.” His father frowned then turned to face him,

“Henry, this woman is named Siren Hart. She’s your mother and I’m leaving you here okay?” Henry stopped babbling as he watched his father walk out the door they came through leaving Henry’s duffle bag behind him.

The youngest Winchester pouted for months until he saw his first Captain Man news report. He knew he couldn’t fight monsters like his brothers and father did, but there was already something better in Swellview. A superhero!

Henry woke up with a start in the middle of the Man Cave’s medical center. I haven’t had that dream for months, he thought to himself while assuring Ray he was fine. “I swear, if you ask me if I’m okay one more time I’m going to taser myself .” He retorted as his friends corralled around him in concern. He shrugged off the top-half of his Kid Danger uniform, not bothering to pop a bubble. The blonde walked into the Man Cave when the Captain Man Hotline rung.