Date with Simon

When I had uploaded the photo Simon and I left my room and went to meet JJ who had been waiting downstairs for us.

JJ: you finally ready? (Looking at his watch Laughing)

Y/N: Yep (popping the p)

JJ: alright lets go then. We're meeting Randolph at the studio.

Y/N: Okay (I grab Simons hand) let's go then.

We head out the door and get into Simons car. I of course sat in the back because JJ practically put me there 😂.

————— time skip to studio —————

Y/N: I'm so excited! This songs going to be amazing. (Practically running to the booth like a child)

JJ: Yeah it's gonna be sick.

Simon: I've only heard the beat so far but not gonna lie is mad.

I smile at Simon and speed walk to the booth where I see Randolph setting everything up. I walk over and knock on the glass.

Y/N: Hey Ran, you ready ?

Randolph: Always am. (He smiles)

Y/N: JJ HURRY UP!

JJ comes in followed by Simon. I hand Simon my things and he puts them next to where he's sitting. JJ, I and Randolph are in the booth rehearsing our song. We only needed to go threw it a few times and it was perfect.

Simons POV

I couldn't stop smiling at how happy Y/N looked. Singing and dancing to the beat hyping the guys up when they were rapping. She really does love music and you can't deny the fact that she's amazing at it.

Y/N: We've been getting closer
You want me to come over
I need a little more and before I give it all
I wanna give it to ya with someone who's there for a thought
We've been getting closer
You want me to come over
I need a little more and before I give it all
I wanna give it to ya with someone who's there for thought (singing while Simon was observing ^)

Once they had finished y/n ran out of the booth and practically jumped on me. I chuckled and kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss. Once we pull away from the kiss our foreheads are still touching.

Simon: You looked and sounded amazing in there.

Y/N: Thanks Si. (She blushed) you ready to go ?

Simon: let's go.

Y/Ns PoV

Simon and I said our goodbyes to JJ and Randolph and headed outside. Simon interlocked our hands and looked at me and smiled. He's the cutest.

Simon: So where do you wanna go?

Y/N: Well how about we go watch a movie or something? We have to be up early for a sidemen video shoot so nothing too late... (I pause looking at Simon in disbelief)

Simon: What's wrong?

Y/N: when did I become the mum of the group? (We both laugh) anyways ignoring that devastating news that I'm becoming mature and get back to our night.

Simon: Movie sounds good.

Y/N: great let's go.

————time skip to the cinema  ————

We arrive at the cinema and we get our tickets. We go to watch IT. Simon and I love horror films but I still get scared. We grab a few snacks and go to find our seats. Simon and I set down the snacks just as the movie starts. Simon places his arm around me and I snuggle into his shoulder occasionally jumping from the movie earning a few laughs from Simon. I end up falling asleep like I do in every film. Simon woke me up when the film was over and we headed home.

Y/N: tonight was so great. (I smile)

Simon: Yeah it was I had a lot of fun. We need to do that more often just maybe not something where u fell asleep. (We laugh) so... erm I was wondering whether u wanted to sit with me while I edit?

Y/N: Yeah course. I'm just going to get changed.

I run into my room getting changed into cycle shorts and a sidemen hoodie. I threw my hair up in a bun took my makeup off and put my glasses on and headed back into Simons room.

Simon: You look even more beautiful, how is that possible?

Y/N: Asif (blushing)

Simon comes over places his hand on my cheek. He stared at me examining my face. He smiles.

Simon: Yes you are.

We kiss. Full of passion. We break still holding hands. We just stand there for a couple minutes. Until Simon pulls me to the bed. And grabs his laptop. I climb into the covers and sit next to him while he edits. My eyes become heavy and with that I fall asleep next to the love of my life. There is nothing better than that.