~ Too Hot For This ~

~ <3 ~

~ Sorry about the lack of updates, I've been stuck doing a lot of school work lately ~

"Man, you gotta get off of me." Xuxi whined. Ten was laying across his lap as he was feeling extra cuddly.

"Why? You're a comfortable pillow." Ten pouts even though he had already sat up. He usually wouldn't mind it, but he was really in the mood for some attention at the moment.

"It's hot and the air conditioning is already broken, can't deal with anymore heat." The taller man put bluntly, sprawling out on the couch more.

Ten sighed, I guess that's fair he thought. He was still in the mood to cuddle, so he started his mission to scope out a new target. He saw that Sicheng was dramatically splayed out on the kitchen table while Kun was laying on the floor under it. Those two already look pretty dead, no use trying with them Ten thought to himself. Only three more options.

"Any of you guys know where everyone else is?" Ten asked. He only received a mumble, a head shake and a thumbs down in response. He sighed at the melodrama his members had started displayed because of the heat, it wasn't that hot. "Fine, I'll find them myself."

He walked through the house looking for anyone else he could find. He was just about to peek inside another room when someone ran into him, knocking him down.

"Yangie, what are you doing?" Ten asked the younger man, not even phased that he was sprinting through the house.

"I'm running obviously."

"Okay, but why?"

"If I run fast enough I can make a breeze and cool myself off." The younger man said as if it was the most brilliant idea he'd ever had.

"Yangie, I don't think-" You know what? I'm not even going to try and stop him today Ten thought before he stood back up. "Why don't you go tell Kun your plan, I bet he'll be impressed." He said in mock support before continuing his search. Ten saw light shining from under a door a little further down the hall. He approached the door and knocked on it, checking if anyone was actually in the room.

"You can come in, I'm just chillin in here." A voice shouted in response to the knocks.

Ten opened the door to the room, just now noticing that it was in fact the bathroom. He scanned the room and saw that XiaoJun was living up to his previous statement. The younger man was sitting in the water-filled bathtub sporting swim trunks and sunglasses. Ten was confused but, once again, not at all surprised by his fellow members weird behavior.

"I know I'm hot and all, but I really doubt you came in here to stare at me." XiaoJun says, pulling Ten out of his confused haze.

"I wanted someone to cuddle with, but you seem busy doing whatever this is." Ten gestured generally at the younger man.

"Don't give me judgmental looks, you're the one who chose to come in here. And for your information I'm fantasizing about having an actual pool, this is the closest thing we have."

"You know what, that's still better than YangYang." Okay, now Hendery is my last option, he'll totally cuddle me, but where the hell is he? Ten thought before picking up the conversation again. "Do you know where Hendery is?"

"In the closet."

Ten rolled his eyes before responding "I know that, but where is he physically."