Chapter 1: Regrets... (DxD)

You would think that everyone had a happy life at the beginning to the end? Well guess what my life has been a living hell since the day I was four years old. My dad being the dickhead he hit me in the face with a bottle then cutting my face damaging my eye so now i had to wear an eye patch over my eye and what made it worse was my mother being a drunk alcoholic bitch she never helped me not even once in her god damn life! But after that exact day I learned that I would have to toughen up to get through the hard times, so I treated it like it was training, I trained and trained and trained again till I was fifteenth and oh boy that day everything was getting better for me. I got the chance to leave my pathetic excuse of a family in trade to go to an Academy and to have my own place to live. Thankfully I live alone so thats a plus and I'll finally have the chance to go to school to be normal for once.

3rd POV (Note Ria's and Y/n were in the same school year)

Y/n was walking around the school which was an all girls school before they decided to let guy's in as well so you could say he was one of the lucky few who got in and as he was walking he felt that girls were staring at him but he turned to look at a red haired girl and this feeling he felt was different like he can trust her so he did. But when the momment he could talk to her and he did she actually talked to him actually being very close  and he also meet a young white haired girls name is Koneko.

She was adorable like a cute little kitty, although she wasn't the type to trust someone but she eventually came around to Y/n and they started talking more often being very close as best friends but it changed when the red head girl named Rias Gr...

She was adorable like a cute little kitty, although she wasn't the type to trust someone but she eventually came around to Y/n and they started talking more often being very close as best friends but it changed when the red head girl named Rias Gremory asked Y/n asked him out. This made Koneko jealous but she was at least happy for them but everything changed after a couple of months...

10 Months Later...

Rias and her gang were about to deal with a stray devil that was on the loose and Y/n was taking a walk along the docks as he soon heard explosions and loud ruckus coming from one of the warehouses

Y/n: "What the hell?"

He asked himself that question before heading towards the noise and as he saw was his girlfriend Rias and his friend Koneko fighting with two other people aginst a weird devil or something like that and he quietly gets close to one of the pillars in the room till suddenly the stray devil attacks Koneko knocking her to the wall but Y/n runs to her and catches her as she fell down and looked at his worried

Koneko: "Y/n what are you doing here?!"

Y/n: "I should be asking you the same thing?"

Y/n said as Koneko soon got off of his arms and pushed out of the way before another attack from the stray devil could hit them as it approached the two smacking Koneko away and before it could attack Rias holds her hand out as it formed a red circle

Rias: "Back away from him!"

Rias said before releasing a blast of black and red magic at the stray devil as it smirked

Stray Devil: "Sure thing"

The devil said dogging her attack making it hit Y/n. Once the blast hit Y/n all they can hear was the scream of pain comming from Y/n as it went on for a while before and explosion happened, once the smoke cleared there was no trace of him only thing that stayed was his jacket and Koneko walked towards the jacket and grasp on it tightly with tears in her eyes. While Rias falls to her knees and cried in rage as well killing the stray devil before it could make it's escape as she cried still mourning the loss of Y/n...

4 years later...

Currently in a laboratory two men were looking at broken peices to the weapon Excalibur before one of them had come up with an Idea that was a pretty bad one to think of but they took the risk as they began to melt the pieces into a metal and slowly built a armor that could change everything

Priest 1: "Is the armor almost done."

Priest 2: "Yes its almost done, with this armor we can change the tides of the war between Angles, Devils, and Fallen Angels."

Priest 1: "And what would be the name of this project?"

Priest 2 looks at the armor as it slowly takes shape as he smirked evily

Priest 2: "Project Excalibur Umbra"

The Priest said as the armor was completed and they put the final piece in a human soul and once it was in flesh was already forming inside the armor making it alive as it wakes up and they can hear heavy breathing coming from it as it soon released a loud screech that some sort of power was unleashed from the armor itself.

After the energy stopped it looked at the two priest and attacks them actually killing them with his bare hands as he looks around and slowly leaves taking a black scarf putting it around his neck. But before he left he saw a weapon and he can just feel that he was going to need it so he walked towards it and put his hand on the guard and pulled it out of the ground

After he took the blade he puts the sword in the hilt on his side and makes his way out as there was many people who were trying to stop him but he draws the blade and slashed through every last one of them before getting out of the church and sta...

After he took the blade he puts the sword in the hilt on his side and makes his way out as there was many people who were trying to stop him but he draws the blade and slashed through every last one of them before getting out of the church and started running to a certain location that he could remember and it was the exact high school he used to went to before he died.....

How was the first chapter of the High school DxD guys did you like it?