•9•

(I'm so sorry I haven't updated. School has been crazy. 🖤)

8:27am

That's what the clock read. I woke up to B/F/N watching YouTube videos, or something.

"Y/N! You're finally awake!" She said. "Mhm." Was all I could say. I was really tired.  "There's free breakfast in the lobby, you wanna go down now or?"  She asked.

"Lemme get dressed first." I managed to mumble out.

"Sure."

I then got up, stumbling a bit, and went over to my bag. It was sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. I opened it and grabbed the outfit I was planning on wearing today.

I walked over to the bathroom, and obviously, got changed. 

Looking in the mirror, I thought about what would happen today.

It's going to be amazing. I'll be able to meet so many people! And, I'll be with Taylor all day!

I smiled and opened the door back to the room.

BF/N was sitting on the bed on her phone, like she does all the time. She then looked up at me, "You ready?"

I nodded, we headed down to the elevator, almost forgetting our room key, but we didn't!

We were laughing and talking in the elevator for about a minute, when the doors opened to the first floor, the smell of breakfast filled the entire elevator shaft.

BF/N and I stepped out of the elevator, impatient for the food just a couple of feet away. I scanned the dining room, no Taylor.

"Dude," BF/N started, "I don't see your boyfriend here, you wanna just eat upstairs?" I punched her arm, playfully, while blushing. "I guess we can go upstairs, I just want to get some food. Plus Taylor can text me if he wants to meet up." BF/N gave me a thumbs up, we both then separated.

I went towards the Froot Loops, while BF/N went to the waffle maker. (My best friend lives 10 hours away and I miss her so muchhhhh. Even tho I just saw her like 2 months ago..BUT STILL!)

I heard my phone go off, a text message. I decided to wait, because food was more important. I grabbed my huge bowl of Froot Loops, an orange, and milk, and just started lurking around BF/N.

"Y/N you're being a stalkerrr." She said, I just laughed. She was almost done though, so we were finished quickly. We were walking to the elevator when I heard Taylor's voice.

Wait is that him? Yeah it has to be! I could recognize that Australian accent 3 miles away.

I started to panic, I didn't have makeup on, and my hair was a wreak, yeah I brushed it, but I was planning on doing something fun with it after breakfast. I grabbed BF/N's arm, and we started to go up the stairs.

"What the heck?" B/FN asked.

"I'll tell you later, we just need to get to our room."

I looked over to BF/N, to see a very confused face. But she eventually looked away, and we kept going up, till we mad it to floor 7.

We walked down the long hallway until we reached our door. Opening it, I could see someone walking by, so I wanted to do it fast, so it wasn't that awkward.

"Y/N! There you are!"

It was Taylor.

A/N:
Sorry it took me so long to finally update! Recovery from surgery has been pretty hard, but I'm alright. Im really happy I'm well enough now that I can write!
-I🖤