One

Harry walked into the dining  of Grimuald Place, and noticed something peculiar. Professor Lupin seemed about ten times more depressed then usual. He knew the full moon wasn't for another two weeks, so it couldn't be that. He shrugged, and grabbed himself a piece of toast. Soon everyone was in the room, and eating. 

"Gin, pass an Olive." Ron said to Ginny down the table. She slid him the olives, and at the same time, Lupin stood up and rushed to his room. Molly got up, and before going up the stairs, turned to Ron.

"Ronald! Be a bit more considerate!"

"What'd I do?" Ron asked his mother's retreating figure. Sirius sighed, and told them to follow him into the living room.

"Okay, so I'm guessing at least one of you know of the disappearance of Attie Olive?" He asked. Hermione and the twins noddded.

"Well, for those of you who don't, she was kidnapped by Voldemort. It's meant to be her 35th today. Anyway, she was kidnapped just five days before the death of your parents, Harry."

Harry's eyes had taken on a haunted look, like they always did when his parents were mentioned.

"She was taken in an attempt to discover the Potter's location. It is presumed she died with the secret."

"But how did she know his parents? And how does this relate to anything?" Ginny asked, currently braiding her long ginger hair.

"She was a good friend of Lily's. And, she was Moony's girlfriend. Disappeared 2 days before their wedding." Sirius had a sad smile on his face, his grey eyes glistening. He reached in his pocket, and pulled out a wrinkled photo.

"Here she is."

It was a photo of a smiling 20 year old girl, her golden hair in a ponytail, with her arm around a tall boy with a scar on his face. Lupin looked so happy, a genuine smile on his face. Sirius desperately wanted his best friend to be that happy again.