Shinso Part t 3

"Man you can't really do anything. If she likes him now ..you might have to let go you know?"

"Hmm" he hummed in agreement.

"Hey. It's cool ya know. I'll find you a better girl. These things happen. Sometimes, our feelings change."

"Feelings.. huh?" (He looked up at the ceiling as he thought)

"If she knows you love her she won't go alright? I don't know how to help you in this. Do you want me to kidnap her for you or something? (Denki tried to make him laugh trying to comfort him.)

There was no peep. He knew the joke didn't work. Shinsou had called him on an impulse.

"I'm gonna go do my homework." And Shinso hung up.

He went back to his room and sat at his desk studying. But his restlessness could be seen in tiny tiny things. He could not study anymore. He pulled it out from the drawer and kept reading it over and over.

Now he was fed up. He put the paper in his pocket climbed on his table and and jumped down.
(Now I would say he climbed down through the pipes of his house or something. But kitty's don't do that.🤗🤗)

He made his way towards Y/n's window in his neighbourhood. "Y/n. Psst Y/n" But there was no response.

He then heard footsteps at the front door. He turned around and walked towards her front door. But hid as soon as he saw her.

"Wait .. why am I hiding?" He thought to himself.
"Y/n senpai thanks for today." He could hear.

"No no. I'm really glad I could help you all. If you'll have any doubts you can always ask me. As a senior that's all I can do."

"Thank you again. Please keep guiding us in the future." The boy said

He was covered by the walls that fenced the houses. But he sat down in despair. "He accompanied her till home. Damn she sounds so happy."

Y/n entered her room. Turned on the lights and put her stuff in place when she heard a light creak.
Shinso approached her from the back. Before she could notice...
He ducked his head on her shoulders from behind.

"Oh shit. You scared me. How did you sneak in? Wait... I know...but.. but it's late.
What happened?
Why are you so down?" You ask with concern.

*Silence*
He didn't answer.
"Hoshi. What happened? Will you speak? You are scaring me."

"I came to kidnap you. .....Away from you. Away from this world." (He said with his ever so not serious face. It was more creepy because his expressions didn't change. But you could notice his sadness.)

You gasped for a bit, closed your eyes, took a deep breathe...
"Where do you want to take me?" And smiled.

"I.. don't know."

He picked her up and opened the window "Are you sure you wanna use this way? I mean there's something called a doooo(you scream as he jumps)ooor you know?

"Yeah." But he didn't say more.

"Since you don't know. Can you take me a place I want to go?"

"Yeah."

They reached the pale Riverside.

"Would you like to sit down?"
He sat down beside her both facing the river.

"It's a full moon today. It's just like your face." ( As she turned)

He gave her a warm kiss on her forehead. "It tickles." (She giggled.)