CHAPTER 16: A Tough Plan!

A long week of work for the SHINee has ended…

“Woohoo! At last, its vacation time!” Onew yelled while the members are quietly resting in the living room, “yup! But hyung, it’s only for 3 days…” Jonghyun added, wanting for a long vacation, “Its okay! We’ll have fun in no time!!” Onew cried in a very excited and suspicious voice it seems like the leader is planning for something.

“Huh!? Hyung? Amusement Park!??” Minho surprisingly asked and the other members seemed shock because of Onew’s kid-like decisions, Taemin startled and asked “Oh! Come on, hyung! I thought we are supposed to rest?”

“Don’t worry! I’m sure we are gonna have lots of fun there!! And besides…so that we can forget about other problems like love…right, Key?” Onew explained and peeks at Key who is sitting at the dining table eating some snacks, Key immediately noticed and bragged,

“Hyung! What love!? I think I’ll pass you’re amusement park trip…”

“I’ll go!” Taemin raised his left hand making Onew smile as Minho and Jonghyun also joined in, they looked at Key and they seemed like little puppies asking for a favor, “Arraseo!!” Key forcibly raised his hand. “Yey!” Onew starts discussing their kiddy trip.

Meanwhile…At Lyn’s house, Lyn is busy doing her “take-home” works at her room, suddenly her phone rang and she immediately answered,

“Hello!? Who is it?”

“Noona…It’s me Taemin…” Taemin answered in a low voice while Lyn, who is feeling so uneasy because of what happened, she hurriedly asked Taemin and said, “Taemin, uhmm…If your mad at me lets talk about it, okay!?”

“Noona…Lets forget about it…” Taemin added,

“But…” Lyn said, Taemin brooked the conversation and suddenly changed the topic,

“Hey! Noona! I called because…uhm..the hyungs have decided to go on a amusement park this weekend, so I called to invite you…” Taemin suddenly changed the cold atmosphere and asked Lyn in a happy mood, “arraseo, I’ll go…” Lyn replied and hanged-up.

That weekend at the Amusement park, “Yes! We’re here! What’s first on the agenda list!?” Onew cried and pulls Minho and Jonghyun towards the rides while Taemin and Key are left…

“Taemin, What are you doing there!? Come!” Key approaches to Taemin,

“Wait hyung…” “Noona! Lyn!” Taemin waves at Lyn; Key looked and surprisingly greeted Lyn, “Yey! Lyn what are you doing here?”

“uhm..Taemin…” Lyn said and suddenly Taemin pushes her towards Key and said…

“Have fun you two!” Taemin cried, he turned around and immediately ran towards his hyungs, Leaving Key and Lyn behind...