One Direction

Louis & Harry

👬🔆👬🔆👬🔆👬🔆👬🔆👬🔆

Louis P.O.V

"AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAU-TI-FUL!" we just ended the song 'What makes you beautiful'. "Thank you everyone and goodnight!" Liam said into the microphone before we ran off stage we people were clapping (like always) and throwing water bottles at us. Everyone back stage kept saying 'amazing show!', 'This is one of your best!', 'You guys looked great out there.'

Liam, Niall, Zayn, an I all ran to the snack/buffet table. We began devouring the delicious sweats among the table. "Hey lads, where did Harry go?" I asked them. They all shrugged. I looked around, not seeing him anywhere close by. I left the table and began searching for him.

I finally reached his dressing room and heard someone crying. "Harry?" I whispered-yelled as I slowly opened the door. He was curled up in a corner scrolling through twitter on his phone. He didn't look up at me as I walked towards him.

He tried to hide his phone before I could see it.

He was scrolling through hater pages about him.

I wrapped my arms around him as he cried his eyes out. "Shhhhh, Harry," I rocked him back and forth, "Shhhhhh, Hazzabear." He continued crying, hard. "Shhh, don't listen to them Haz. Their just jealous of you." I whispered, rubbing his back as he sobbed.

"What to do, what to do?" I thought to myself.

Oh, I know!

I moved a hand down to his pants and unzipped the zipper. I slipped my hand under his boxers and began to stroke his shaft. Harry slowly began to calm down as I began to pump fast. He let out a small moan as I shifted so I was I front of him.

I tore off his boxers and pants so they were at his ankles, then began to blow. "Louis..." he moaned. I pumped faster and faster. He grabbed onto my hair. "Louis...Louis...Louis I'm about to..." he moaned. I pumped faster and faster until he let a huge load into my mouth.

I let go and glanced up at Harry. "Happy now?" I asked. "Yes, very." He smirked.

👬🔆👬🔆👬🔆👬🔆👬🔆👬🔆