~the day of the rainy night~

Dahyun waited for the cab to arrive .
Her mother hugged her tight crying.
"Mother ,please stop crying"she said cupping her mothers face wiping her tears."I don't have to go if you want"she said .Her mother sighed and shoked her head"no,sweeety your old now you need to go travel the world ,have fun"her mother smiled.

"But what about you ,your going to be all alone ?"Dahyun frowend."Kim Dahyun ,I am going to be fine don't worry,your father wanted you to travel the world and not stay in one place"her mother said .Dahyun smiled and hugged her ."DAHYUN!"she herd her name being called .She turned and saw her four best friends :Park Jimin and Park Rosè who were already married and Min Yoongi and Son Chaeyoung who were dating

The Parks and Chaeyoung and Yoongi ran and hugged Dahyun hard."I am going to miss you guys "Dahyun said smiling breaking the hug."don't forget to call us!"Chaeyoung said ."yeah tell us like whats going on in Seoul!"Jimin said .They all laughed and hugged one more time .

"Were going to miss you "Yoongi said smiling.Just then they herd a car honk and saw a cab pull up."Well I better go guys "Dahyun said with a sad smile.The sqaud hugged again and Dahyun hugged her mom before grabbing her lugage and entering the cab.

She waved to all her friends as the cab drove off.Dahyun was going to Seoul ,she lived in Tokyo and now was going to go to Seoul.The car ride was long but they made it ,Dahyun made it to the airport and wen through all the checking and stuff and finally she was in the airplane.She sat near the window and beside her was a little 5 year old girl and her mother beside the girl

Dahyun put in her headphones and lay back in her seat.Kim Dahyuns life was fine she wasn't poor or rich she was avrage ,she grew up in Seoul with her parents and when she finished high school her ,her parents and her childhood friends Rosè and Jimin and there parents all moved to Tokyo to explore .When her ,Rosè and Jimin all went to college and university they met Yoongi and Chaeyoung and all 5 of then were a Squad and hung out .

Throuout Childhood life Dahyun had a crush on Jimin but he liked Rosè and when he confessed to Rosè on a night when they were all in university Dahyun was hurt but then she had to except it .In Rosè and Jimins wedding she left early telling them she had something important to do but really she went home crying her self to sleep.Still she had small feeling for Jimin but kept it a secret .Dahyuns mom worked in a sweet shop and her dad traveled the world,however one day Dahyuns father was found shot and he was dead in seoul .Dahyun and her mom were crying so much and they were sad .

Dahyuns mother decided to send Dahyun to seoul to work ,make money and find her self a husband.Dahyun disagreed with this and didn't want to go but her mother told her that her father wished for Dahyun to explore the world so Dahyun went for her Dad.After her fathers death Dahyun was sad because of his death and also of Jimin it would hurt so bad watching to love birds act all lovey dovey. Yoongi and Chaeyoung were already dating and they were fine.

Anyway ,finally the plane landed in seoul.Dahyun walk out of the airport with the wind in her face it windy and a little cold.She pulled out a small pice of paper that wrote out an address.She called for a cab and the driver walked out helping her put her luggage in the boot and Dahyun sat in the cab.

"Where of to ma'm ?"the driver asked after he sat down in the car starting it .Dahyun passed the note to the driver from the backseat and said "drive to this address please" The drive looked at the note for a sec and nodded and started to drive .Dahyun put the note in her mini bag and sat back .

The ride was quiet long but soon they made it to Seoul.The car stopped in-front of a Flat in a busy neighbourhood in the city .Dahyun walked stepped out and stared up at the Flat.She was going to live in one of the apartments.

"Excuse me ma'm,"she looked at her side to the Driver holding her luggage.
"Shall I help you take your luggage ?".
"No ,it's fine ,here" Dahyun have the money for the cab and the driver thanked her and then drove off.

She pulled her luggage inside and went into the elevator pressing it to the 4th floor and waiting.She notice how clean the elevator was how classy the whole flat was .The elevator stopped and she walked out into the clean ,modern corridor.With her luggage in her hands she walked to her apartment door and unlocked it with a key she had

Once she opened she smell fresh smell of lavender .Dahyun stepped in and locked the door behind her.She was shocked at the apartment.There was a clean Living room with a walk in kitchen she walked through a small corridor that had a  fancy Bathroom and opposite it was a bedroom neatly cleaned ,with a king size bed .There was a walk in closet ,a bathroom,and desk ,chair ,laptop,wardrobe and a huge window on the other side of the room that bright up the room.It was like some one had settled everything up for her.

Dahyun walked to the window and stared out at the busy streets."well I guess this is my new life ,Seoul "she said to her self .After staring at the streets for 5mins she decided to unpack her luggage.Once she did ,she went inside the bathroom and had a bath and changed her clothes.

Dahyun  walked into the kitchen  and thought for a bit ."what shall I do ?" She thought .Just then an idea popped in her head .She got her phone out and went to her Spotify list and played the song :V by Jay Park ,left it on a loop and stated the stove and pulled out ingredients.

After a while of mixing ,chopping ,pouring ,head bopping and dancing Dahyun finished making Ramen and sat down at the counter and ate her ramen .After she finished she looked at the window in the living room and notice it turned dark and there was grey clouds .She smiled at the window.

Dahyun washes her plates and cleared up she wore her shoes and coat and grabbed an umbrella .She walked out of the apartment and locked the door ,she made it out of the flat and opened her umbrella and started to walk in the rain .

She walked out of the apartment and locked the door ,she made it out of the flat and opened her umbrella and started to walk in the rain