Tony x Reader chatroom pt. 2

(Ok so I was on YouTube yesterday and I found my old elementary school's channel. I got curious and started looking through some videos they posted and found one of when I was in fifth grade. It was like this "goodbye fifth graders" kind of thing and so I clicked it. I found some pics of me, but I also found some of two of my friends. Those two at the top are them. Just wanted to leave this here first lmao) (also part of this is a chatroom and part of this is like a "normal" fanfiction.

Y/n POV

I can not BELIEVE Steve right now! How could he be so immature? I was getting kind of lost in my thoughts as we all made our way to the gym. Everyone except me, Tony, and Steve sat down outside the ring, looking excited but also nervous. Tony was standing very close to the mat, watching Steve carefully. I guess to make sure he didn't get his shield and knock me out. Steve and I took our places on the mat, both in our outfits we use in battle. Steve had his shield at the ready, and I had my hands up, getting ready to fire ice and water at him as soon as the match started. I was determined to win. "If I win, you don't date Tony. If you win, you can date Tony. Ok?" Steve said, looking me dead in the eye. "Deal." I reply, my words slightly muffled from my mask. Tony took one step back and said, "on my mark. 3...2...1... go!" Immediately Steve was charging at me. I conjured some ice beneath his feet, and he slipped. Steve got up and continued to fight. Punches were thrown, water was everywhere, and after some time Steve looked like he could give up any second. That, of course, just made me fight harder than ever. I kicked him, punched him, and and even conjured ice to go down both the back of his suit, and the front of his pants. He was soon on the floor trying to get the ice out. "OK, OK, I YEILD!!" Steve begged for me to get the ice out of his clothes. He did look very uncomfortable and slightly in pain, so I melted the ice and stepped out of the mat. Steve was still laying on the ground panting, while I was almost completely fine. I just had a few scratches here and there, maybe a bruise or two forming. Everyone else looked on in slight terror, but none the less they were impressed. "You know," my head turned to the corner of the room where the voice came from. It was Tony. "I never thought I'd have a girl fight for me." I let out a small laugh and took my mask off. "Very funny, iron-ass." I joked back. Tony got up and walked over to me. "Can we talk in private, please?" He asked. His voice shook slightly when he spoke. "Um, sure." At that, Tony and I say goodbye to everyone and head into the hallway. "Since when?" Tony asked. "What?" I say, very confused at what he meant. "Since when do you have a crush on me?" His tone becoming serious. "Since I joined the team..." I say. I felt kind of foolish for admitting that, but what is said, is said. "Love, why didn't you say anything?" His voice became soft, like if he spoke to loudly I would break. "I... I thought you didn't feel the same..." I was beginning to feel nervous, and I don't know why. Tony opened his mouth to say something, but I was quick to shut him up. I don't know what got into me, but I kissed him. He was shocked at first, but soon smiled into the kiss. It was slow and sweet, not what I originally thought it would be. A second before we pulled away, we heard a camera click. We turned our heads in the direction of the sound to find Clint and Nat with a camera pointed at me and Tony. "What the hell?!" Tony and I said at the same time. Their smirks were gone as soon as I put my mask back on and turned to them. "Don't make me kick your asses too." I say, a warning tone to my voice. "Gotta go!" Clint yelled and pulled Nat into the vents with him. "God, they don't know what privacy is, do they?" We laughed. Tony turned to me, looking serious but also nervous. "Would you like to go have dinner sometime? I'll pay." Tony asked. He had his eyebrows raised slightly, and his face practically yelled "I'm terrified right now." "Of course. This Friday, 7 o'clock?" I reply. His face almost immediately lights up. "7 is perfect. See you then!" At that he turned and walked toward his room. "Hey J, what's Tony doing?" I ask the AI. I asked this because I feel like he would be, well, Tony. "He is currently sitting on his bed, Miss Y/l/n." "Is that it?" I ask the AI. "I'm not sure you want to know, but he is-" "MUTE!" I yell before Jarvis could continue. Sometimes Tony could be disgusting.

(Chat timeeee)

Y/n has joined the chat

Y/n: so, what did I miss?
Wanda: you missed the picture Clint took
Y/n: YOU SENT THAT?!
Clint: ummmmmmmmmm
Nat: I had nothing to do with it

Steve has joined the chat

Steve: so how's it goi- THEY KISSED?!?!
Y/n: YOU SAID IF I WON THEN WE COULD DATE!
Bucky: she's not wrong
Clint: do you want me to resend the picture?
Thor: yes
Clint:

Steve: so how's it goi- THEY KISSED?!?!Y/n: YOU SAID IF I WON THEN WE COULD DATE!Bucky: she's not wrongClint: do you want me to resend the picture?Thor: yesClint:

(Pretend that Pepper is actually you)

Steve: oh god

Steve has left the chat
Tony has joined the chat

Tony: Clint, you asshole
Clint: :)
Nat: but you guys are so cute together!
Peter: *saves image*
Tony: really?
Peter: when you're upset let me know and I will send you this
Y/n: *cough* I'm still here
Peter: oops
Wanda: so... when's the date?
Y/n: Friday...
Wanda: This Friday?
Tony: yeah
Wanda: that's Friday the 13th
Clint: omg that's just stereotypical
Wanda: sure it is...
Y/n: Wanda stop being weird lmao
Wanda: be careful...

Wanda has left the chat

Bucky: ok then
Clint: I have an even better question; when's the wedding?
Y/n: dude!

Tony has kicked Clint from the chat

Thor: thank Odin
Y/n: I almost forgot about Steve! I'm gonna make sure he didn't get frostbite

Y/n has left the chat

Nat: I'll come with you

Nat has left the chat

Bucky: hey Tony?
Tony: yeah?
Bucky: how do you get girls to like you?
Tony: 😆
Tony: be yourself and show her you love her
Bucky: ok...

Bucky and Tony have left the chat

Thor: all by mysellllffffff

Thor has left the chat