Goodbye and let's meet again!

To all readers of No Time[BL]:

Hi, it's me, the glorious author of my own novel.

So, sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm going to have to erase most of the chapters of No Time on Wattpad.

Good news, the chapters will still be available on Webnovel!

And the chapters are free!

I love the people on Wattpad, but the readers on Webnovel have been very supportive and understanding.

There's a lot of hidden readers on there, but even they come out when they get worried for me.

My contractor is a wonderful person and she's concerned about my mother's situation as well and has been very helpful in signing the contract that dragged on for months.

I'm only going to be deleting chapters on other platforms, but Webnovel will have all of it.

I'm still going to use wattpad, but maybe for my other novels in the future.

This seems like a farewell... TAT

But it's not, so don't worry.

Thank you for reading my novel, as much as an amateur I was and still am.

Love, thisworldofmine1

P.S. - If you do still want to read No Time, which I'm hoping you do, here's the link:
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/3164896996?appId=10

And if you guys are joining Webnovels for the first time, here use an invite code to get me and you both more spirit stones!

C2DZs4Jq

or use this site

https://acts.webnovel.com/2018/63659293/index.html#C2DZs4Jq

Edit: Very IMPORTANT!!!

Join my discord channel! I don't want to lose such friendly readers!!!

https://discord.gg/MwX3PAX

or you guys can DM me:

thisworldofmine1 #4209