*~*

I am definitely going to the housing office tomorrow and filing a complaint. You think to yourself as you carry your backpack and some personal necessities for the night out into the lounge. Your roommate had kicked you out of your shared dorm room for the third time this week and it is only Wednesday. Just because she wants to fuck her boyfriend does not mean that I should have to leave the room I pay for. Does her boyfriend not have a room of his own?

You throw your bag on the table in the lounge of your dorm, surprisingly no one is in there. If only I could find a cheap apartment then I could move out of this hellhole. You wander over to the bulletin board, staring blankly at the random flyers pinned to the surface. You are about to go make a bed on the couch when a plain white flyer with bold letters stands out to you:

ROOMMATE NEEDED

PREFERABLY ANOTHER COLLEGE STUDENT

WILLING TO NEGOTIATE RENT SPLITTING,

NOT JUST 50/50

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL:

MARK TUAN @ XXX-XXX-XXXX

You pull the flyer off the board, Mark Tuan...wasn't he in my Philosophy of Religion course last semester? You shrug and pull out your phone, dialing the number.

~ AT THE SAME TIME, IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX NEAR CAMPUS~

"Mark, I hate to tell you but these flyers suck." Phoenix said as he looked at the flyers on the coffee table. "Shut up, Phoenix. I was too lazy to try harder on them, I mean it's not like I wanted to move...again." Phoenix laughs and starts to unpack the box in front of him. "At least this place was able to move you in quickly. Otherwise, you would have been stuck at your old place." Mark hums and heads towards the door, "I'm going to grab the last few boxes. If my phone rings answer it and be cool, it might be someone answering the flyers I put up in the dorms." Mark walks out the door, but as it closes Phoenix yells, "No one will answer this garbage!"

Phoenix continues to unpack the boxes around him when Mark's phone rings. He picks it up and answers in his best secretary voice, "Mark Tuan's phone, this is Phoenix. How may I help you?"

~Back to Y/N~

Your eyes widen in shock, "Phoenix? What the hell?"

"Y/N? Is that you? What are you calling Mark for?"

"I saw his flyer about needing a roommate and I have had enough of R/N, figured it wouldn't hurt to talk about it."

"Dude, I literally just told him no one would answer his dumb flyer. Of course one of my best friends would just to spite me." Phoenix says exasperatedly.

"Of course, Phoenix. I live to make you look dumb. So is Mark there or what?"

"He's getting more boxes from the moving truck. How about I send you the address and you head over here, it'll be better than just sitting in the dorm lounge all night. Mark promised to buy me pizza for helping him move." Phoenix said excitedly into the phone and you couldn't help but laugh.

"Sure, send me the address and I'll head your way."

"Awesome, see you in a bit. BYYYYEEEE!" You pull the phone away from your ear as he screams into the phone. You shake your head and start to gather your stuff, your phone chimes and you see the Phoenix sent the address from Mark's phone. You grab your stuff and head out of the dorm to what hopefully will be your new place.

~BACK AT MARK'S APARTMENT~

"BYYYYEEE!" Mark walks back into the apartment to see Phoenix yelling into his phone.