@TeenVampTWV

This is dedicated to TeenVampTWV

So this is the story of what happened to Prisma(TeenVampTWV) and y i need u guys to help get this acc viral, it's for her.

So what happened was last year on this date (15th Sep, but it was 2018 of course), anyways, what happened was in the morning at 7:30 she checked her phone as usual.

But then she saw on her notification board it said 'wattpad- Aylica MSR - commented haha, your a geek and u betta watch out infamous bitch

That is a sign of online abusation, btw.

So she checked it out, and she went to the wattpad website and she complained about it.

Only wattpad did nothing, well they did something but it didn't help anything.

They just  tracked her down as this had happened to Prisma in July, but she ignored it. That also caused a problem.

The thing is, 'Aylica MSR' was a robot, that is what wattpad emailed. But Ariana kept seeing, everyday when ever she left the house or looked out the window, a girl with orange hair.

She was always there. Constantly standing and watching.

Of course Prisma realized, she took a step further. She called a cop, her father to be exact as he was a cop.

They investigated it further and they found out that Aylica (no one is sure if that was her real name) hacked the wattpad account. The wattpad creators were unaware of this, wich they should have been as they would not lie about a  certified human being, being a robot.

The consequences are juvenile as we all have rights, but Prismas dad didn't have the official right to take action on Aylica.

Of course then everyone told her to stay indoors, not to come out until everything was glued into place as they were not sure what to do, as they needed proper evidence to take action e.g prison.

They then figured out after searching her name (don't bother searching her name, they banned it from Google) and looking at few pictures it was her.

It was Aylica standing outside Prisma's house.

prisma carried on staying at home and indoors, until one night she was asleep and she just woke up out of instinct that something in her house wasn't right.

Her window was opened, which she closed when she went to sleep. She had proof in the cameras. But for some reason the camera stopped working so she couldn't check how opened the window. Or to be exact who opened the window.

She went back to bed and then she saw the orange hair. The green eyes. And the mean smile.

Of course then Prisma screamed and shouted for help, and Aylica had blotched out the camera's.

Aylica had a knife with her, and unfortunately I can't tell you the rest.

It's all 2 private and I don't think Prisma will be comfortable, so feel free to ask questions privately or ask Prisma herself.

Thank u so much for reading and please, please please help Prisma as she is now in therapy and getting over it.

She nearly got killed. That is all I'm going to say unless I have Prisma's permission, then no. I can't say no more. Thank you.

And Prisma used to be wattpad famous but wattpad took down her account because (Aylica is dead, by the way. She died a recently. I'm really sad that she died but at the same time I'm not, she is just evil) anyone related to Aylica could track her, and her account got hacked by Aylica.

And Prisma had lost all her wonderful books so please make it up to her.