Chapter 5

Sorry the chapters are short, they'll get longer I promise. Please vote and comment your thoughts!:) I'll be happy to take suggustions to improve my story.

-----------------------------------------------–-----------–------------

You wake up to a young boy sitting next to you.

"Hi! My name is chuck! We haven't been formally introduced.

"Nice to meet you chuck!"

"Breakfast is ready if you want it."

"Thanks"

You go to breakfast and keep your distance from gally. You sit next to newt and chuck. The bread is flavorless. The milk is watery.

"I wonder if the next greenie will be a girl." Says newt. You secretly hope you'll be the only girl, but it would be nice to have another girl around.

"That would be quite interesting."you say.

"We only get one per month," he explains.

"I hope it will be a girl!" Chuck happily states.

Chuck also says,"why does Gally always stare at you?! Creep alert!"

You all laugh. "I don't know how to answer that!"

A few hours later you start to work on making a picnic table to sit at. Gotta make some use of yourself.

Easier said than done. You try to carve the wood but it seems impossible.

Behind you is gally, who says ," here. Let me help."

"I don't need your help."

"You clearly do. you have no expirience. here, let me..."

"Stop! I can do it! Besides why are you always staring at me?"

"I was just trying to help you. And by the way, I try not to stare at you. But I can't help it. I stare at you because you're beautiful." He walks away.

You stand there, speechless, and stand there while your heart shatters into one million smithereens.

Why is he so rude if  he thinks I'm beautiful?

You just sit on the grass staring at it. Gally comes back. He sits next to you. Gosh, why are you so attracted to him if he's so emotionless?

"Y/N, I'm not that rude. I still have feelings."

"Why can't you be a leader and nicer?"

"I don't know. I'm just so angry. I've been here for a long time, and I want to leave. With you."

"Don't you mean with all of us?"

"Yea, I meant that. Honestly, I need to change. Youve been rubbing off on me.."

"And..?"

"You haven't seen the worst of me. Before you came I was a bully, and I'm now ashamed, but I'm better now."

"You promise you'll change. For me? And I'll promise we all get out of here."

"OK. I promise I'll change, babe."

You Blush so hard, you feel the blood rushing to your cheeks.

Gally playfully punches your arm and scootches closer to you. "Your cute when your blushing."

"Oh really now?" You tease.

Gally takes your long wavy hair and with amazement he says, "your hairs so soft!"