Chapter 2

MILD SMUT WARNING

MOMO'S POV
I blush immensely as I tell her "I-I heard you murmuring to yourself.."
She looks so embarrassed.
"S-so uhm.. you like me..?" I ask her
"I-I.. yes. I do. I'm sorry I understand if you don't wanna be my friend anymore or you find it weird and-"
I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers. It doesn't take long before our lips are dancing in sync together.

I push her onto the floor, dominating her. We pull away to breathe and look into each others eyes, both are filled with desire and lust.

She says to me while smiling "wow yaomomo, I couldn't imagine you ever topping someone, guess I was wrong." She says just before bursting into laughter
"Shut up." I say, giggling, before smashing my lips back into hers. Surprising her, and giving me a chance to slip my tongue in.

We kiss for a while before she starts unbuttoning my uniform, throwing it off. I do the same to her. My hands wonder around her toned body before slipping down her pants. She started grinding on my leg and letting out low, soft moans. I started to suck her neck, making her moans louder. "A-ahh f-fuck momo.. more.." she lowly exclaimed. It got even more heated before we realised we were late for class. We quickly got dressed and ran out the dorms.

To be continued