Chapter 1-Percy

"Annabeth! Annabeth!" yelled throwing small stones at her window. Cliche I know, but it's just because it's two in the morning and Nico, Grover and I shadow traveled here with Mrs. O'leary. It's not that I'm bad a boyfriend. Chiron sent us from camp to go get her all the way in 'Frisco.

"What is it!?!" Annabeth snapped poking her head out the window. "Seaweed Brain?"

"Hey Wise Girl!" I said waving up to her. She was wearing grey pajamas and her hair was done in two messy french braids.

"What are you doing here Percy?"

"Chiron sent us we need to bring you back to camp. Also do you have any ambrosia? Nico is about to faint," and just like that Nico fell to the ground.

"I'll bring it down with me," she said. Five minutes later she came down wearing a pair of ripped skinny jeans(they didn't come like that those ripps are courtesy of the giants) and a camp halfblood shirt. She handed Nico the ambrosia and once he was standing up he shadow traveled us all to half blood hill.

"Wooaaah," Nico said in a hazy voice as he fell to the ground.

"I got ya death breath," I teased catching Nico as he fell backwards. "Annabeth do you have anymore-"

"Ambrosia. Here." she force feed Nico some more ambrosia. "Rule number one of demigod survival always and I mean always come prepared."

"Always wise."

"Hence my name"

"Shut it Wise Girl."

"You Shut it Seaweed Brian"

"Guys, maybe we should get inside the boundary," Grover suggested. I had completely forgotten we weren't passed Thalia's tree.

"Ok let's go," Nico prompted so we walked up the hill and down towards the big house. We got to the front door when Nico and Grover fell back and started walking towards the cabins.

"Percy, is it time?" Annabeth asked me.

"Yep, it's August 31. Time for school," I answered, fiddling with the 13 inches of holly driftwood in my pocket that had magic powers because of the phoenix feather that resided in it which was apparently from the oldest phoenix. It was still surreal to me that i now had magic wizard powers because hecate needed me and Annabeth to complete a quest at some school in England. "Ready to go to school in England?"

"The school isn't in England, Seaweed Brian, it's in Scotland. The Train leaves from London, which is in England." Annabeth corrected. " and yes of course i'm excited for school!"

We walked into the Big House and i to the rec room where a group of camper were circled around the ping pong table. Chiron who was sitting in his magic wheelchair, rode over to them as the walked in. "Good you have Annabeth, but there has been a change of plans. The Gods have said that they would like Percy to go on this quest solo and with no knowledge of what will happen, which means no prophecy."

"WHAT?"we both asked at the same time.

"Percy can't go on his own he is going to get killed. He has never been on a quest by himself-"

"Annabeth," Chiron said calmly but he had fear in his eyes.

"If it is the will of the Gods."

"Good they have said that once Percy has settled in maybe for second term you can join him. Make sure you hold onto that wand, Olive and Dragon Heartstring, it was one of the last wands made by Gregorovitch before he was killed. You will most likely be going to meet Percy at Hogwarts, so you will have to stay a camp."

"Fine."

"Look on the bright side, we will finally learn if I learned anything from you," I chimed in trying to be positive. Annabeth really hates being told she can't do something and that was no exception. "It's going to ok."

"I know."

"Percy go get your trunk make sure you put in all of the essentials. The school infirmary will not have any for you. Ok?"

"Got it!" I went back to my cabin to go get my things. Most of the campers were still asleep except for all the head of the cabins, who were all in the Big House. When I got to cabin three I went inside. I threw a large container of ambrosia, a canteen of Nectar, a canteen on salt Water, and an extra pouch or golden drachmas in the trunk before closing it and lugging it out the door and up the hill, back to the big house.

"Good your back. Now remember everyone at the school is retaking this year, so they are basically eighth years, but they should have graduated by now. But since the rise of Voldemort they were not taught the proper curriculum. But since Harry potter and his friends defeated him. They will be in your year and those are the people you want to protect once you get to school. Ok?" Chiron explained.

"Ok! I got it protect the people who defeated Mouldyshorts. I know Voldemort we've been over this a thousand times. I know all the spells, curses, potions, everything can we just go?"

"Ok, good luck Percy, may the gods be with you," Chiron said stepping out of his wheelchair and into full centaur form.

"Percy," Annabeth said I could see that behind her brave face she wanted to cry. "Good luck, I'll send an owl over to you with a letter. You can use her to send all your letters. I'll- I'll miss you."

"I'll be back soon, and I'll write and IM you whenever I can. Ok," I said trying to make her feel better.

"Ok." She said choking back a sob.

"I love you Wise Girl."

"I love you too Seaweed Brain."

I kissed her quickly and wiped away her tears. "It's going to be ok Annie, you taught me well."

"Ok, and don't call me Annie,' she said laughing and lightly punching me arm.

"Bye everyone," I yelled to the rest of the room and walked up the hill dragging me trunk behind me. Once I got to the top I saw an old lyre sitting on the ground, with a faint glow around it. I knew this was the portkey that the headmistress of Hogwarts had sent for me. I walked closer gripping my trunk. I bent over and gripped it tight then i was sucked up from Long Island and landed a few minutes later outside King's Cross Station.