9 | softy

Jeno and Jaemin were sleeping on the same bed. Jaemin was sleeping on the right side of the bed and Jeno on the left side.

It was around 2AM. Jeno was still awake. He looked over at Jaemin. He was shaking and looked scared in his sleep. Jeno moved closer to him and held him. Jaemin stopped shaking. Jeno thought he might have had a nightmare.

About 5 minutes later, Jaemin woke up scared. He looked at Jeno holding him.

"Are you ok?" Jeno whispered. Jaemin nodded his head.

"I just had a nightmare is all," Jaemin said.

"I'm here don't worry. I'll be here for you," Jeno said. He smiled and hugged Jeno.

It was officially morning.

Jeno and Jaemin were hugging each other. Jeno's alarm suddenly started to ring, waking both of them up.

They both smiled at each other as they look at each other in the eyes. Jeno turned off his alarm and then looked back at Jaemin.

"Good morning love," Jeno said. Jaemin blushed at the pet name Jeno gave him. "You're so cute when you blush".

He looked at Jeno and pouted at him.

"Do I make your heart skip?" Jaemin asked. Jeno nodded his head.

"You always have," Jeno said.

"I think we should get ready for school," Jaemin said. Jeno nodded his head.

They both get out of bed and get ready to go to school. They walk to school together holding hands. Jaemin was a bit shy but soon enough he got comfortable.

"You're such a softy," Jeno said. Jaemin looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I can be cool," Jaemin said confidently. Jeno leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek causing him to blush.

"You're blush says otherwise," Jeno laughed. Jaemin pouted. Jeno leaned in again giving him a peck on the lips this time.

"I'm mainly soft but when I want to I can be cool," Jaemin says.

They looked at each other and gave each other a kiss on the lips. Their heartbeats racing.