Chapter Eleven; that's super weird

It is Saturday night. I am in my sweat shirt and sweat pants. My hair is tie up in a bun. No makeup. No disguise. Just the real me. I haven’t seen Hayes or Nash since the incident. I wonder what happened to the both of them. Today, I’m going to make a new dance cover since I’m known as a dancer / youtuber / viner.

I am going to dance ‘Fall’ with Shawn. He is good at dancing, how do I know? Because since I’m his ‘best friend’ I got to look on his phone and on his album I saw a dance cover of Breakeven.

I tell Shawn to come over at 4, since the sun is perfect for me. And after that, I have a younow session. It is now 2:30. Matt is out, Mom is at work, and I’m HOME ALONE. Ice cream tube on arms, I watch Harry Potter movies. I’m a Harry Potter Geek or should I say… Wizard… No… Witch… Yeah, WITCH!

I’m dauntless. I’m a shadow hunter. I’m a tribute. I’m a demi god. I’m a wizard, witch yeah. For Paige, I must give her a dauntless cake :P

From Dada;

Hi, darling. How are you?

To Dada;

I’m fine, dad. How are you?

From Dada;

I’m alright. Just stressed with work

To Dada;

Don’t get too stressed, Dad, It’s bad for our health

From Dada;

I know, I’ve got to go we have meetings with the biggest company. Hope we can voice call soon.

To Dada;

Okay, Dad. Good luck. I love you. I hope so too.

From Dada;

I love you too. Be good and be yourself.

I laugh at my dad’s kissy emoji. The doorbell rings and I groan. I stand up and walk towards the door. I hold the knob and twist it, opening the door. There stands Hayes. He has guts to see me.

“You already heard what happened?” He asks and I cross my arms, not in bitchy type just the, you know, lazy type.

“How dare you?” I ask and he looks down.

“I’m sorry, I care about my—”

I cut him off, “Being popular?”

“I—”

“You know what Grier! Just get the hell away from us if you care about your popularity in—”

He cuts me off by doing the stupidest thing he’d done in his life.

He cuts me off by kissing me.