Akumatized

"Evincinator, I am Hawkmoth. Your friendship is crushed because of a false accusation of one of your friends. Well, I'm giving you both the power to seek revenge and be creative with it in different ways. All I ask in return are ladybug and cat noir's miraculouses!" Hawkmoth says to them evilly.

"Yes Hawkmoth, We won't stop until our enemies get what they deserve!" Marinette and Adrien said together. The both of them transform into a super villain.

"OH NO!" Alya screams and ran out the locker room with Marinette and Adrien's stuff.

(Scene change)

The classroom ran normally with some people working, getting help, or somewhat panicking for a few. Alya went inside class feeling shook about what the hell just happened. She sat down and pretended to act normal.

"Uh, N-Nino?" she said in a shaky voice.

Nino turned to her and said "Yeah al- woah, what's wrong? And where's Marinette and Adrien?"

"I can't believe I'm telling this but, they're akumatized into a super villain!" she answered.

"What? That's impossible! You're just imagining stuff." he scoffs.

Then, the villain kicks the door down.

"Excuse me? Who are you? Knocking is more respectful than kicking it!" Ms. Bustier yells.

"Respect? Hah! No need for that!" Evincinator said.

"But where's Marinette and Adrien?" Nino asks.

"The both of them are nonexistent. I'm Evincinator, and I take revenge on whoever wronged me!" Evincinator says.

The class was confused and a few were scared. The villain spun his whip and struck Lila and a few other people.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" Lila yelled.

Suddenly, there were ghosts forming around her and were laughing at her, taunting her with her stupid lies. She broke down crying and screaming and ran out the door with the ghosts chasing her. The entire class ran out in fear of getting whipped. Eventually, the entire school evacuated with a dozen students having their worst anxieties, dislikes, fears, or nightmares beginning in front of them.