Chapter 1

hermione sat in her new apartment staring at the water rolling down the window from the rain. Its been a year since the war, right after the war hermione went to Australia to fix her parents memories when she got there she found out her father died in a car accident and her mother disappeared the day before. hermione moved out of her parents old house and got her own apartment. she barley leaves her apartment she doesnt want to run into any of her old friends. hermione sighed and got off of the bay window and walked into the kitchen. when she entered the kitchen she saw an owl sitting in her window with a letter tied around its ankle. hermione untied the letter and began to read.

Dear, Ms. Granger

I send my concerns to you, i hope your doing well after the war as you know hogwarts was in bad shape last time you saw it. it is now rebuild and ive took the libarty of inviting 7th years back for a repeat as you know there wasn't much learning in that school year. if you wish to return i am honored to present you, hermione granger, with the privlige of being head girl. i do hope you return to hogwarts.

Sincerly, Headmister Mcgonnogal.

hermione sighed and set the letter down. her phone began to ring she got it out of her pocket and answered it.

"hello?"

"hello, is this hermione granger?"

"this is she."

"im terrible sorry to bother you at the time of night but i must, im so sorry to tell you this but we found your mother."

"oh thank merlin, how is she, is she alrigtht"

"Ms Granger im afraid that your mother..shes dead. im sorry for your lost.."

hermione stopped listening and dropped the phone. "no." hermione said. hermione broke down into sobs and began to yell no. 'its all your fault, you could have stopped it, you should have died, control your pain, control it.' Hermione thought. hermione stood up and stumbled to the bathroom and opened the medicane cabinet and saw a box of blades. "control my pain, i can control it just one cut." hermione said. hermione pulled out a blade and cut her arm. "it all my fault."hermione said and cut again. "im worthless." hermione cut again and again and again she evently lost count. hermione looked down and her arm was covered in cuts and blood. "control." hermione said as she slid down the wall..

hermione ran around the 7th floor looking for harry and ron. she was pushed against the wall as a male figure stood over her. "aw the mudblood what a pretty little thing for such a dirtly little girl." the male said. the male touched hermiones ass and kissed her cheek. "let go." Hermione pushed the male. he pushed her harder against the wall Hermione whimpered. "no, no your not getting away so easily." the male said as he unbuttoned hermiones pants. hermione pushed and kicked trying to get away, the male pinned her on the floor and forced himself inside of her. Hermione yelled in pain. "stop!" hermione yelled. the male began to move. hermione froze she couldn't move, a spell was not put on her she was paralyzed with fear. the male contiued to rape hermione. evently the male moved away from Hermione. "go ahead and tell on me, no one will believe you." the male said as he fixed his own clothes. hermione laid on the ground still paralyzed in fear. "bye bye mudblood." the male walked away. hermione began to sob as she fixed her clothes. she limped down to the great hall where she saw everyone celebrating the win or crying for the dead. hermione turned and walked out of hogwarts.

Hermione came back to reality and realized she was sobbing again. She moved to the couch and pulled her knees to her chest and countiued to sob until sleep took over her. the next morning hermione woke up still on the couch and her owl sitting on the table. "why hello there drake." hermione said to her owl. her owl hooted in reponse. hermione went to the kitchen and got the owl treats and fed her owl which followed her. hermione went into her room and pulled out a piece of parchment and began to write.

Dear Headmister Mcgonnagol,

i would be honored to return to hogwarts to redo my 7th year, and to accept the head girl position. Can't wait to see hogwarts once again.

Sincerly Hermione Granger

"drake i just lied to the headmistress about being excited on going back to hogwarts." hermione told her owl. drake hooted and hopped on hermiones desk. hermione tied the letter to drake and sent him off. hermione got dress and apparted to diagon alley. when hermione landed she tripped but someone caught her. "woah..are you ok? granger?" a voice asked. hermione stepped out of the persons arms and looked up. "hello malfoy." hermione said. "you ok?" draco asked. "im fine." hermione walked past draco but draco grabbed hermiones wrist. hermione hissed in pain and pulled away. "sorry i didn't mean to grab you so hard." draco said. "what do you want malfoy?" hermione asked. "you cut your hair." draco said. "yeah..so?" hermione asked. "its just..i remember when you said you'd never cut your hair ever." draco said. "things change and so do people." hermione said. "so wheres the rest of your little trio?" draco asked. "i don't know havent spoken to them in a year." hermione said. "why?" draco asked. "i left right after the war." Hermione said. "can i ask something of you, granger?" draco asked. "you just did" hermione said. draco frowned. "im kidding go ahead." hermione said. "can..well is there any way that you can find it to forgive me for well everything." Draco asked. hermione sighed. "i forgave you a long time ago malfoy." hermione turned and walked away. 'what happened to the old hermione.' draco thought. hermione walked into borgan and burks and began to scan the shelves of books. Hermione turned a corner and was met with a raven haired boy looking at the books. hermione gasped and turned to leave but she was spotted.