Immortality is just a thing (ImmortalFox)

Aleks looked sadly at his boyfriend of 5 years. They've been dating since high school. Eddie had been able to grow and grow facial hair. While Aleks was left behind. Aleks was struck with a spell that gave him immortality. You may think it's great, but not to Aleks.

For Aleks it means he can't live with his loved ones. He'll out live them, and his grand kids, and his grand kids' grand kids. He hated it. 

Currently, Aleks is hanging around in the bedroom him and Eddie shared, thinking about Eddie growing old, and himself being young forever. 

Aleks:

I heard the door open and I looked up at Eddie. He smiled at me and I sadly smiled back. "What's wrong Ally?" Eddie said, looking concerned as he sat next to me. I threw myself into his arms. "Eddie, I-I don't know how to tell you.." I said. Eddie tensed up, but held me. "You can tell me." Eddie said. "I'm immortal Eddie, I can't die, I can't age." I said, fast and quiet. Eddie relaxed. "Aleks, immortality is just a thing." Eddie said as he kissed my neck. I shivered slightly, feeling Eddie's hands wrap around my legs.

Eddie continued to kiss my neck, then he laid me back on the bed. I blushed as he crawled over me. He smiled, charmingly. "Besides, your cuteness will never die." Eddie said and pulled my shirt off. I smiled. "But you, my friend, continue to get sexier and sexier." I said and brought my lips to his. He kissed me back, and then he licked my bottom lip. I smiled through the kiss and opened my mouth alittle. His tongue fought with mine, but that isn't all that is going on.

In the time of our kiss, I had managed to unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his belt. We soon pulled from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting us. Eddie took his shirt off and dropped his pants. I pulled my skinny jeans off and both of us were in boxers. He was wearing iron man, and I was wearing Optimus Prime. We stared at eachothers boxers, before bursting out in fits of laughter. I pulled Eddie down onto the bed and I sat on his stomach. We looked eachother in the eyes, brown on brown.

I kissed his cheek and got off him. I put my hand down his boxers and touched his member. He bit his lip, watching my hand. I stroked it as Eddie let out little moans here and there. "Aleks, just pull them off." Eddie whined. I laughed and took off his boxers. I saw his erect member for the first time in our five years together. I smiled and licked the tip, I felt Eddie's member twitch. I took his member bit by bit, sucking and licking it. Eddie moaned and rested his hand on my head. I felt him run his fingers through my hair. 

I heard one final moan as Eddie climaxed. I swallowed and took him out of my mouth. I looked up at him and he looked back. We both smiled and sat on the bed. He took my boxers off and laid me back. I blushed, seeing my member was hard. I hadn't noticed.

Eddie got up and pulled my legs apart. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "This'll hurt." He said. I nodded. "I'm ready." I said, confirming my consent. He nodded and slowly pushed into me. I gripped the blankets and tensed up, more than I thought possible. Eddie waited until I said 'Move.'. He slowly started thrusting, keeping a steady pace. I started moaning the fourth or fifth thrust. I heard Eddie panting and moaning. I felt Eddie hit a bundle of nerves that sent a pleasurable shock up my spine. I had moaned louder and Eddie kept thrusting in that spot.

I let my body control me, and I started stroking my member. I was so close. I felt hot liquid fill me and I moaned, letting Eddie ride out his orgasm. I reached my climax, and struck mine and Eddie's chest. He pulled out and fell on top of me, resting his head next to mine, I kissed his cheek and whispered between pants. "So, if immortality is just a thing, will you love me when you grow old?" Eddie smiled and nodded. "I'll love you when I'm dead, I'll be a ghost following you, so don't touch any other man." Eddie said jokingly. I smiled and laughed alittle. "No, I'll touch them all." I said back. He fake gasped and we laughed. "No, Eddie, when you die, I'll never touch another living thing like this. This is only for me and you. You are my love, literally forever and always," I said. He smiled and soon we both fell asleep.

I swear, the whole night I was smiling.