pt. 6

Midoriya POV:

I watch as kacchan stomps his way out the door, slamming it behind him. I look over to todoroki who was holding the bridge of his nose, eyebrows furrowed
"Are you okay?" I ask trying to break the silent

He removes his hand from his face to look at me "yeah, he's just a pain in the ass" he says with a small smile

I look back at the door and sigh "sorry.." not really knowing how to respond

"Well I should probably leave before he comes back. He has made it very clear I'm not welcome" he says putting his books into his bag.

I help him put the last two book/notes in his bag then lead him to the door. There was this uncomfortable silent that made it feel like we were moving in slow motion.

" Maybe next time I can go to your room?" I ask as he walks out into the hallway

"Yeah sure, see you around midoriya" and with that he walks away and I shut the door

I sigh again " I hope kacchan isn't too upset when he comes back"

Bakugou POV:

I step on the cigarette to put it out then pick it up to throw it in a garbage near me.
"Agh disgusting, that shit tastes terrible" I say as I pop a mint in my mouth. I lean on my tree for a few more seconds then decide I'm hungry.
I make my way to the coffee shop on campus to get a little something. I put my hood up and start walking.

I'm almost at the coffee shop when I see kirishima and sero sitting on a bench talking. I keep looking forward.
"Yo, Bakubro!" Kirishima cheers happily putting one arm up to wave. I sigh then turn to face them.

"Aren't you both supposed to be in class?" I glared.

"Easy boy, it's a day two" tape face says jokingly.

"Yeah whatever" I turn to walk away again, still not caring. All I wanted was my coffee right now.

"Bakugou, where are you going?".

"To ignore your asses!" I snarl still not looking back.

~timeskip~

I finally get my coffee and I start heading back to the dorms. On my way my mind wanders.
Maybe I was a little mean to shitty hair and soy sauce face, I could've just said hello instead of being snappy... I was a little harsh with deku and Icyhot aswell. It's normal for "friends" to study together so why did I get so mad? Why the hell should I care what deku does. He can fool around with other people and I shouldn't care.  Wait no, he's Not fooling around with anyone, he's just studying. How did I even get to that thought? Agh whatever none of this matters! Jeez am I getting soft or something. I'm not being harsh I'm just being normal. The only character development I need is being #1

I'm already the best so nothing needs to change... except icyhot and deku aren't friends anymore so i don't need to see that basturd's face again.

I snap out of it went I see that I'm already standing in front of my room door. I open the door and walk in. I walk to my bed, set my drink down on the desk then lay down with my face on my pillow and my hands underneath it. I relax as I let a long breath out. I hear deku come out of the bathroom. I pretend to be asleep so I don't have to deal with his 06 million apologies.

Midoriya POV:

I jump a little when I see kacchan laying in his bed "Oh, I didn't hear you come in" I wait for some sort of responds like a groan or a "shut it nerd" but nothing came. I notice his breathing was smooth and slow. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding " Oh, your sleeping" I walk over to my bed to sit down "boy, these few days have been something" I giggle to myself. I look over to kacchan, His eyebrows were furrowed, like he was thinking of something.

I idea shoots to my head and I hesitate. I getup then kneel beside his bed. " please don't wake up" I whisper. I slowly put my hand out then move my fingers through his hair. His spiky hair is not at all what I imagent, you would think it would be hard or something but it was really soft and fluffy. He smelled really good too, like sweet caramel.

He shifted a bit and I instantly took my hand away. he move to his side. Facing me. He moved his legs closer to his chest with his arms laying in front of him.

I slowly move my fingers through his hair again and his face softens. My eye widen, 'am I seriously watching him sleep again? Jeez if he wakes up again he will totally think I'm a creep' I tuck some hair behind his ear and he nuzzles my face into the pillow. "...cute".

my heart skips a beat when kacchan quickly turns to face the walls as soon as I say that 'oh god, is he awake?' I wait a few seconds from something like "creep" or  a "get to bed" but nothing came. "Kacchan, are you awake?" I guess he is asleep. I should probably go to bed as Well. I have a class in the moring.

Bakugou POV:

I quickly turn around. My face was red as a beat, I could feel it burning.

"Kacchan, are you awake?" I feel my breathing catch, my heart was beating fast. I then hear him turn off the light and get in bed.
What did he even mean when he said cute... why did I even let him touch me, well it did  feel really nice. The old hag used to do that to me when I was little and when I had trouble sleeping.
Why did deku even do that in the first place?..deku. My feel my heart beat again but hard when I thought his name. 'What the hell was that!' I put my hand to my chest and grip my shirt 'i need to calm down and get some sleep' I breath out slowly and close my eyes

'What the hell is happening to me'
__________________________________________________________
I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry for any spelling mistakes and sorry for it taking a really long time. I wrote half of it a week ago but then kinda forgot about it since school just started and all😂. I know the story is going a bit everywhere but I'm trying okay. Anyway, hoped you liked it<3