"It was nice bumping into you... literally!"

You quickly walk out of the college building doors with a smile on you face.
Finally! You think to yourself. School is over!
You walk down the sidewalk, looking at the bike holder. You look for your bike, not finding it. You look at it confused, checking again. You groan, then rolling your eyes and starting to walk down the sidewalk. I guess I'll have to f*cking walk.

You slowly stroll down the sidewalk, in no rush to get home. Great. Just great. My bike was stolen and now I'll have to walk for over thirty minutes just to go back to living hell. You look around, seeing the houses and trees. You hold onto the strap of your backpack, looking at more of your surroundings. You hated walking home alone. Especially when you had to cut through town when coming home from dance class.

You take out your phone, calling your cousin, who's also your best friend.
"Hey, Ten." You say.
"Hi. What are you doing right now? You sound a little out of breath."
"I'm walking home." You tell him, sounding annoyed.
"Why? What happened to you riding your bike home?" He questions.
"Someone stole my bike or something. It was gone when I looked, so now I'm waking."
"That sucks... I wish I could be there to pick you up."
"It's okay." You tell him. "I know how busy you are with performances and recording songs, and other things like that... but it's fine. I'll be getting back home in about fifteen minutes."
"Okay. Call me when you get back so I know you got home safely, alright?"
"Alright. Love you." You tell him.
"Love you too. Bye."

You hang up the call, then looking down at your phone going on your social media. Right as you aren't expecting it, you feel someone bump into you, crashing into your shoulder, and causing you to fall right on your bottom.
"Ow!" You yelp, clenching your jaw.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" A boy says to you, turning around and holding out his hand.
"It's... okay..." You say to him, then taking a good look at his face.

Woah... You think to yourself. He holds out his hand, offering it to you. You grab it and he pulls you up.
"Thanks..." You say to him. "Also, it was mostly my fault... I wasn't looking, I was too busy looking at my phone."
"Don't apologize to me! It was completely my fault. I should've looked where I was going... and I was on my phone too." He slightly laughs. He then looks into your eyes for a few seconds, making your heart beat quickly.

"I-I'm Chenle by the way..." He tells you.
"I'm Y/N... it's nice to meet you."
"It's nice to meet you too." He responds. There is a little bit of silence. "Well... it was nice bumping into you... literally! But, I gotta go. Bye." He smiles.
"Bye." You smile back, and he turns around, walking away. You look at him as he continues to walk, then quickly catching up to him and grabbing his wrist.

"U-Um... c-could I maybe have your number?" You timidly ask him.
"Oh yeah. Of course!" He takes out his phone, and then handing it to you. You hand yours to him and you put each other's numbers in your phones. You then hand his phone back to him, and he smiles.
"Well, bye for real now." You say to him, slightly laughing.
"Yeah. See ya!"

He walks away while smiling and you look at your phone, seeing his number. He put in his name as "Chenle💕". You smile, then turning off your phone and walking.

*Fifteen minutes later*

You arrive home, trying to sneak up to your bedroom. You see your mother passed out on the couch. There are beer glasses on the table as words are falling from her mouth.
"Y/N! You're late! Which boy did you walk home with now you hoe!" She spits. You roll your eyes.
"None, Mom. I had to walk home since my bike was stolen." You tell her.

"Do you know how expensive that damn bike was! Now you and your pathetic ass has to replace it, because I'm not driving you anywhere! And don't be calling Ten, he doesn't want to drive you! He cares about making money more than you!"
"That is not true at all!" You snap.
"Did you just raise your voice at me?!" She yells. She then throws a bottle at you, and it hits your shoulder, shattering as it makes contact.