1️⃣

Ⓢⓔⓟⓣⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡⓔⓡ ①③ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Zach's Pov-

I just stared at David in disbelief. "You're joking right?" I asked him, and he shook his head.

"I'm afraid not," he said.

I just broke up with my girlfriend! How the hell am I supposed to 'fake' dating some random girl? "I ask him, annoyed. "Why can't Daniel be the one with a fake girlfriend?"

"Because you're the one who's been acting out and you're all over the media," he said, glaring at me.

"I am not all over the media," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh really," he said with a raised eyebrow as he pulled out a few magazines.

I sighed as I read the headlines and rubbed my face

I sighed as I read the headlines and rubbed my face. "Do you want any more proof?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"This is ridiculous," I muttered as I gazed at the two magazines.

"It's your mess, you need to fix it" He said. "That's why we came up with an idea that if you're in a fake relationship, the rumours of you being a player will die down" He said and I looked up at him.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I said, and he shook his head. I sighed, "How long is this contract for and who's the girl" I ask him.

"It's for one year," he said, and my eyes widened. "This is the girl," he said as he showed me a picture of a girl with wavy light brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Name?" I ask and look at him, averting my gaze from the picture.

"Talia Simpson, 18 years old" he said. Just then his reception buzzed in, "Yes Jennifer?" He asked.

"Ms. Simpson has arrived," she said, and David nodded his head.

"Send her up," he said, leaning back in his chair.