1️⃣5️⃣

Ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ②⓪ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Unknown's POV-

Groaning as I pushed myself off of my chair, strolling towards the window that overlooked the city below. A quiet sigh escaped my lips as I ran my fingers through my hair gazing at the view.

"Sir?" A timid voice said and I turned around to see a brunette teen boy, clutching onto a thick folder and I raised an eyebrow. He hesitantly made his way over to where I stood and placed the folder in my hands and I looked at it.

"What is this?" I asked as I flipped through each document that was neatly stacked inside the folder.

"T-the informa-ation y-you asked f-for" He stammered out and I observed his behavior. His body shaking as he rubbed his palms onto his blue denim jeans with a nervous look on his face.

"Why do you look like you're about to pass out?" I questioned while closing the folder and placing it on the small cabinet beside me. My eyes staring at the anxious boy, sweat trailing down the side of his face.

"N-No r-reaso-" He started but I cut him off.

"Stop stammering!" I barked as he jumped, a petrified expression flashed onto his pale skin. I rolled my eyes and carelessly dismissed him, "Leave" I simply said, averting my gaze from him.

"Y-Yes s-" He started but stopped midway once meeting my eyes. With a gulp he responded "Yes sir" He said and fled. Rubbing my forehead as I went through the plan in my head over and over again.

A smirk dancing on my lips as I thought of her being in my arms once again, the feeling of her captivating lips pressed against mine as her fingers tangled up in my hair, running soothingly against my scalp. I sighed as I looked at the ground, "Why did you have to leave baby girl" I muttered to myself.

~

𝐿𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃, 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹, 𝒩𝑜𝑜𝓃

{Talia's Pov}

My breath hitched as I glanced at the last message from the unknown number. The words swirling through my head, almost hauntingly.'Mhmm, I'm closer than you think sweetheart' . Conflicted on whether I should tell Zach or not.

"Babe?" Zach's voice rang in my ears and I instantly switched my phone off. Lifting my head up, I saw him walking over with his phone pressed against his ear, a confused look on his face. 

"Yeah?" I shakily ask.

"Have you seen the boys anywhere?" He questioned taking a seat beside me on the small couch that was on the bus. I shook my head, "That's weird cause none of them are answering their phones" he said after pulling the phone away from his ear.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Did they leave a note?" I ask and he shrugged.

"I don't know but the bus isn't moving" he said wrapping his arm around me, pulling e into his side. I rested my head against his shoulder and inhaled his cologne that was intoxicating to the nose.

"Did you bathe yourself with your cologne?" I asked, pulling away slightly so I was able to glance into his brown orbs.

His chest rumbling as he chuckled at my question, "I didn't. Why?" he asked pulling me back, my head buried into his chest.

"Cause the smell is strong" I mumble out, my words muffled as my face was stuffed into his chest. My head snapped up at loud laughter. A girl's angelic laugh echoed through the small bus. "Wha-" I start but a gasp escaping my lips made me cut myself off,