Dancing with Desire

Suga grumbled, forking some salad into his mouth, basically stabbing the leafy crisp greens. I wanted to look at him, but J-Hope was already holding another fork full for me.

"It good, right? Yum yum!" he squinted as he smiled at me.

I smiled and nodded, reaching up to take the fork away from him "It's very good, but I can feed myself now, thank you."

He shrugged, still smiling before turning to eat the rest of his meal. I caught Suga looking over at me again, only this time, when our eyes met, he didn't look away, offering a shy smile and wave with his fork. I looked down blushing, offering a little wave of my own. I wanted to go talk to him, but at the same time, it would easily be seen improper to stand beside him while holding a conversation...

I looked up at him only to be surprised by his hand motioning me towards him. Standing up cautiously, I made my way over to him, six curious pairs of eyes upon me as I made an arch around the table. Suga's eyes never left mine as I moved closer to him. When I was finally standing beside him, I was about to lean down to see what he wanted to say, but he moved first. His arm snaked around my waist before he pulled me over the armrest of his chair and into his lap where he wrapped his other arm around me securely.

Suga then leans forward a bit, resting his head against the bare skin of my back where his sigh tickled my exposed flesh. A chill ran through me as I tried to register what had happened. The other members had all fell silent, turning awkward glances at me every so often between picking at their desserts.

"Y-Yoongi..." I stuttered, face heating up "What... What are you do..."

"Shh." he groans, snuggling closer against me "I need to recharge..."

What did he mean by recharge? I looked to the other members for an explanation, to which J-hope thankfully assisted.

"Yoonki isn't one to spend his time around so many people for too long." J-hope explained with a small giggle "When he said 'recharge' he means that he has run out of the energy required to function as the idol Suga. He normally recharges by napping while cuddling with one of us, but he doesn't have anywhere to nap here, so he's chosen the less obvious way to nap." Jhope shook his head with a giggle "Can't say that the rest of us aren't a little jealous..."

"He did say he wanted to be a rock in his next life..." Jin commented around a mouth full of beef, his round cheeks filled like a chipmunk.

Jimin tilted his head to the side with a pout "No fair, I want to nap too..."

I smiled shyly as Yoongi hugged me tighter. "You're warm..." he whispered drowsily before falling silent once again while Jungkook looked at me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. I wasn't going to hear the end of this. Jin continued to eat, ignoring V who was doing his best to whisper something into 'eating with Jin's' ear.

I could tell that there were others who walked by our table that gave Yoongi and I curious looks, many turning to debate on whether or not I was his girlfriend. I wished I was, though I wasn't too sure how Yoongi would feel about that, especially with his busy carrier. The longer I sat in his lap, the more I felt like he truly wanted me there. His body was warm against mine and his arms are muscled and secure, making me feel safe. I caught my eyes feeling heavy a few times, scolding myself for feeling sleepy.

Mentally smacking myself awake, I sat up straighter, doing my best to act normal despite sitting in the attractive napping Yoongi's lap. I was honestly just dying to turn around and snuggle closer to him, though I held myself back, know that I would simply be digging my own grave. If any of the Bighit staff caught us, I would get in serious trouble. After about ten minutes of napping, Yoongi finally raised his head from off my back, stifling a yawn before tilting his head to the side to admire the food remaining on his plate.

He didn't seem very hungry, and yet at the same time, I could see a glint of hunger in his eyes. Little did I know that he wasn't hungry for food.

Yoongi tapped my arm lightly, a sign for me to step up as he pulled his arms from me. He then made a move as if to stand up after I was off of him, however, he froze with a sharp intake of breath, sinking quickly back into his seat. My eyes widened instantly with worry.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking him over for possible injury, though I didn't think that such a thing could occur when one was napping.

He shook his head "My legs are asleep..."

It must have been from me sitting on his lap for so long. The others perked up at this information, getting evil looks that only a group of brothers could pull off.

"Oh? Your feet are asleep?" J-hope asked with a mischievous smile, standing up from his seat and moving over to stand beside us.

The look in Yoongi's eyes was an obvious threat to murder if J-hope so much as touched him, but the threat was disregarded as Hope lightly kicked the sleeping foot. Yoongi's lips twitched and his fists tightened as he held off a cry of shock as the static feeling of pins and needles raced up his leg. I blinked, wringing my hands, unsure if I should step in and help or allow the boys to be themselves while surrounded by so many celebrities.

"J-hope, mind your manners." Namjoon finally spoke up, though he was clearly holding back his desire to laugh. The others were not quite so elegant, busting up with fits of laughter, holding their sides while teasing poor Suga and his sleeping feet.

He looked to me before shaking his head, his lips offering a small amused smile of his own. It was obvious how much he loved his brothers. They had all been through so much together and had created an inseparable bond that would remain with them throughout the rest of their lives. Yoongi finally stood up once his leg decided to go back to normal and wasn't causing him any more pain. He then offered me his hand, which I took without hesitation. Suddenly, without much warning, he wrapped his free arm around my waist.

I gave him a curious look as my cheeks heated up, though I didn't mind being so close to him. He began to sway gently from side to side, following the lilting rhythm of the orchestra music. His expression was as blank as ever, though the longer I looked him in the eyes the more I realized just how much was going on inside his mind. Feelings flashed across those dark eyes, words that he wanted to speak, but wasn't sure how to say them.

He bit his lip as he thought long and hard, making my heart flutter. I looked around and found that we were not the only pair of dancers on the floor, however, many if not all of them, were looking at us intently. Yoongi heaved a sigh as he leaned forward, tilting his head to nuzzle his nose against my earlobe, sending chills racing down my spine.

"You look... beautiful tonight" He whispered.

A heavy blush rushed to my cheeks as my heart sped away in my chest, my fingers twitching slightly against his warm palm. Did he really just say that? I turned to get a look at him, however, he pressed his head closer to mine so that our heated cheeks just barely touched, making it impossible to see the expression on his naturally expressionless face.

"Thank you..." I managed to say after several moments of being speechless.

The other members watched from their table, all smiling as they passed the occasional whisper and elbow in the side. I could only imagine what they could be saying as I danced with one of their elder brothers. Did they think Yoongi and I were a good match? Or maybe they totally despised the idea of a stylist getting so close to her celebrity. Would they tattle on me? Would this be my last night with a job? No matter what they thought, I couldn't silence my own feelings, a mix of fear and desire. I wanted to be his. But what would that cost us?

To feel his lips upon mine, our hands forever intertwined. A secret smile of adoration only ever shown to me. It is what I dreamed of above all else, to be loved by him... and yet here we were so close to one another that our hips brushed on occasion. But I knew better than to think that he could love me... Yoongi could have any girl he wanted, all he had to do was say so. It hurt my heart to think that it probably would never be me. And yet, there was this tiny voice of hope, begging me to hang in there and that he would see me and love me.

Yoongi's hand tightened around mine as the music began to die down. As the final chord resounded in the dining hall, everyone clapped politely, bowing or curtsying to their dance partner before being escorted back to their seats at their tables. The sound of the applause was as deafening as thunder. As Yoongi finally pulled away from me, his lips moved, and though I couldn't hear what he was saying, they formed three distinct words: I. Love. You.