01

CHAPTER 01

Anastasia Karanikolaou(Stassie)20

(Stassie)
20

|Stassie's POV|

I woke up to my phone ringing at 4 am.

Kimetrius💦💞

I pressed accept and I heard his voice in the other side.

"I'm coming over." He said.

"But it's 4 in the morning." I replied.

"Well, I'm horny so I'm coming over." He said from the other side.

"K." I said before hanging up.

I met Kimetrius 2 years ago, we became friends and a few months later we fucked, over and over again. For us it's kind of normal, I know people probably think that it's disgusting but we don't care.

I sat on my bed while I waited. I was currently wearing an oversized shirt.

A few minutes later I hear footsteps getting closer and closer. It was Kimetrius.

He smiled as he got closer and closer.

He pulled off his shirt, revealing his stomach tattoos.

He slowly started to kiss me while he placed his hand on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around him as the kiss deepened.

His lips tasted sweet like always. They were so soft and smooth, they were the lips that you craved.

He was only top of me as we made out just like every other night.

He moved his hand away from my cheek and made his way to my underwear. He slowly pulled it down as we made out.

His hand was currently on my stomach, my breathing started speeding up. I still get nervous after doing this for a year.

He moved his lips a little lower just so he could bite my bottom lip.

His hand was still on my stomach, he slowly moved it over my front. He slowly rubbed my outside before slipping a finger inside of me, earning a soft moan from me.

He moved his lips back up to mine and continued to kiss me.

I had a tight grip on his dreads.

He slipped his tongue into the kiss and slowly tangled our tongues.I moaned a few times into the kiss as he speeded up.

His touch felt perfect, no other man could make me feel this way and we both knew it.

He pulled away from my lips and kissed and sucked on my neck, harshly.

I moved my hands away from his hair and gripped onto the bed sheets as he started moving his hand faster and faster.

I moaned louder and I felt him smile on my skin.

I felt him leave behind multiple hickeys as he moved lower and lower until he reached my shirt.

He moved his free hand  up to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up, I arched my back so that he could take off my bra. He moved it to the side and continued pulling my shirt up until my breasts were showing. He squeezed one with his free hand and brought his lips up to the other. I felt the tip of his tongue touch my boob before he put his lips against it. I moaned louder as he continued. I felt him sucking, biting and kissing.

The only sound that filled the room was my moans that got louder and louder as he speeded up.

He finally pulled away and pulled out his finger, I could see how wet it was. He slowly brought it up to his lips and licked it clean.

He brought his lips up to my thighs and kissed them, getting closer and closer to my front as the seconds went by. He stopped once he got it my enterance. He slowly licked me clean before I felt his tongue inside of me.

I let out a soft moan as he sucked on me. I closed my eyes as he speeded up, my moans got louder.

I tugged on the bed sheets as I got closer.

I arched my back and my breathing speeded up.

My legs started shaking until I finally came in his tongue.

He pulled away and licked his lips, he stood up and look at my body before I got up and took off his jeans, I struggled to take off his belt a bit but it came off anyways. I realized how hard he was.

I got off the bed and walked behind him. I pushed him onto the bed I sat on top of his stomach, my ass was almost touching his bulge.

I slowly moved my hips against his stomach, touching his bulge a little.

I was getting his stomach a little wet but neither of us cared.

I moved a little lower and started riding his bulge, he still had his boxers on but I could feel his pre cum leaking through.

I smiled once I saw his face.

I moved so that I could take his boxers off. His length slapped against his stomach as soon as I took off his boxers.

I smiled.

I slowly started to ride him. He moved his hands to my thighs as I speeded up.

My moans were getting really loud and he groaned.

I moved my hand out of the way as be grabbed my breasts.

I closed my eyes as he cussed.

My hands were on his chest as I rode him.

I felt him cum inside of me a few minutes after I came. (She got birth control so calm ya tits)

I laid down next to him, I was out of breath.

He looked at me, admiring my body.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I need friends so hmu & what do you think about the cover?

Thoughts?
Please Excuse Any Mistakes
09/16/19