02

CHAPTER 2

|Stassie's POV|

I woke up to Kimetrius smoking. I looked at him, I know he smokes all the time but he's never smoked in front of me.

"What? You act like you ain't ever seen a nigga smoke." He said rudely once he noticed that I was looking at him.

I got up and put on an oversized shirt then I sat back down on the bed.

So me and Kimetrius dated for about 2 months before we became fuck buddies. We broke up because we didn't really love each other, we just liked having sex together.

He was always really nice but when something went wrong he was a total dick.

He came and sat next to me, he blew the smoke in my face.

I took the blunt from his hands and smoked. I've never smoked before so that was pretty weird of me.

He smiled as he carefully watched me smoke. He laid his head on my lap as the two of us passed the blunt back and forth.

I just realized that we don't know each other that well, it's like fucking a total stranger. After sex he's gone before I even wake up so it's weird that he's here right now.

I moved his hair out of his face as we talked.

He was looking at me.

"So why are you still here?" I asked him.

"Um, so what should I do if my ex is pregnant?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I replied. Why is he asking me this? I'm the last person that he should be asking, I don't now shit about that type of stuff.

"Is it bad that I don't feel bad for cheating on her?" He questioned.

"To be honest I don't know shit about stuff like this." I replied and he chuckled.

"Me neither. I don't know what to do anymore." He said. And that's what I'm here for, to make all his stress go away.

I traced his face tats as he continued to talk to me about himself.

"Remember our first time?" He said out of nowhere, he caught me off guard.

"Um, yeah." I said a little quiet but loud enough for him to hear.

"You're still amazing, I love the way you make me feel. I love your curves and every inch of you." He said and I didn't really know what to say.

"And I like the way your touch makes me feel." I whispered into his ear.

"Why'd you get plastic surgery? You were perfect before all of that." He said and I didn't even know what he was saying anymore.

"Because I didn't really feel comfortable. Remember all the times those girls made fun of me for have no curves, a flat ass and a flat chest. Well I just got tired of that so I did what I did to my body." I replied.

"Why'd you listen to them?" He asked me.

"Because that's what everyone told me and I was just tired of all those comments." I replied. I really was tired of every single one of those comments, they got so annoying and I just didn't know what to do anymore.

"But people judge you anyways. Doesn't matter what you do or don't do to your body, they'll always judge you." He told me and he was right, people still say rude comments because of what I did to my body.

We stayed silent for a little while before he got on top of me.

"Take off you clothes." He demanded, using a voice that kind of turned me on.

I did as told and he watched me carefully.

Once I was completely naked he bit his lip before looking back up at me.

"You're perfect don't listen to everybody's comments. Look at that flat tummy that makes your curves look even sexier. Your boobs are the perfect size and your ass is amazing just like you. And don't even get me started on that cute ass face that I see almost every night while we have sex. You have some beautiful ass eyes and your lips are so fucking sweet and soft, you got me wanting more and more after I leave. And to be honest we would make some cute ass kids." He said ending it all with a cute little smile.

He's never acted like this before, he's always been rude and strict but today he was the exact opposite. I swear he's on something.

He brought his lips up to my lips and slowly leaned in. He kissed me harshly but his hands explored my body slowly.

I ran my hands along his stomach until I got to the top of his boxers, the only piece of clothes that was on him. I moved my hands to his back and slowly dug into his skin.

He rubbed his bulge against my wetness, making me even more wet.

He started getting his boxers wet but he didn't seem to mind.

I moaned into the kiss as he continued rubbing against me.

Then his phone started ringing, he ignored it until his phone rang again.

He pulled away and answered his phone.

As he stood there I couldn't help but look at his bulge, I could see the spot where I made it wet.

Then his eyes widened, he grabbed some new boxers from my drawer and put the rest of his clothes on.

Then he quickly left without saying a word, totally forgetting about his massive boner.

I got up from my bed and headed towards my bathroom to shower.

Thoughts?
Please Excuse Any Mistakes
09/17/19

So I really need new friends so text me or whateva