Chapter II

"Hey, Abril did I do something wrong?" Asks River when we got to our normal eating place. 
"What no what makes you think that?" I asked him.
"You won't look at me or talk to me." He says sounding kinda okay a lot hurt.
"I'm talking to now aren't I?" I ask him. We sit in silence to tell the boys to get here and we start talking about nonsense. I just sit there quietly. "Hey uh... Abril are okay your really quiet." Says Anaothy.
"Why does everyone keep asking me that?!" I snap getting up and walking away but I then feel a hand on my wrist. I turn around and see River standing there looking at me. "What do you want River." I say annoyed.
"I want you to tell me what's wrong." I look at him and start crying. River pulls me in for a hug.  I wish I could just tell him how much I like him. "Hey what's wrong? You can tell me you ow that," he says. I look up and sniffle and d tell him to meet me after school at our spot.

          ***

"Hey Abril what's-" IIII cut him off by reaching on my tiptoes and without thinking about it I kiss him. Only he doesn't kiss back "I'm so sorry River.", I say turning around when I feel a hand on my wrist pulling me backward. River looks at me with lust in his eyes. Then he smashes his lips to mine with so much passion and lust. I moaned as he kissed me making him smile. 

"Abril, why did you kiss me?" River asks me. "Because silly I like you." I said. He peaked my lips and pulled me to his car and brought me home.