love and lust

I know some of you don't believe in love, some of you don't do love and some of you are claiming that they're in love but the truth is it's not love, its only infatuation or i might say, lust.

There's a thin line between love and lust, you believed that you're inlove in that person but in the other way round it was lust. You lust them, I knew someone claiming that he is inlove in this girl, I won't disclose his name, I have personal hatred in this person, but I need to spare him from further humiliation, he said that he is inlove in this girl, they are still in the boyfriend and girlfriend stage, we all know that premarital sex is a sin, immortal sin. He told me that they had sex with his girlfriend and I was stunned on what he said. Personally, my notion on these theme is that for me sex is scared, sex is should be done by a married couple, he told me that having sex to your boyfriend or girlfriend is inevitable, when he said that it's just downright stupid. I grew up in my Aunt's care, she's a religious woman, we would always go to church, she was the one who taught me to pray and to be contented in life. I also read in the Bible that sex is a sin, that sex or love making is made for married couple. That was engraved in my mind, heart and soul. So when I learned about my acquaintance that they had sex with his girlfriend, I was really stunned, I know that teenagers these days are "marupok" or has a soft spot for boys. I mean I can't blame them, I also have soft spot for adorable and gorgeous guys. But is it really incumbent to do it? Is it a compulsory to have sex with your boyfriend? I believe that it is not. I strongly disagree. Well in my own verdict without breaking the opinion of others and of course their matter of capability to derive hypothetical analysis of a situation because we have different matter of perspective and individual ideas of how we deal things in any ways, having sexual intercourse with other specimen is a sin if you're not married, I based my theme in the recent occurrences in our society. I saw girls getting pregnant at a very young age. Some of them are not supported by their boyfriend. I sympathize those children who are a product of premarital sex, me myself is a product of it. I wasn't raised by my parents, it was my aunt who raised me. They should face the consequences of their immoral actions. The girls are not ready for motherhood, the boys are not ready for fatherhood but then they pushed their fate into an unexpected one. Why have sex when the both of you are not ready for raising a baby? Is it because you can't control yourselves? You called it love making, but it doesn't look like love making at all. Or is it lust? If you lust on someone you claim you love, it's not love, it's just plain lust. Love is pure. Love does not exploit someone.

I had once read a book of someone's parents are cheating with each other. The woman cheated first and then the man also cheated because the woman cheated first. But is it an acceptable ground to also cheat? What do call what they had? Was it love? Both are guilty for infidelity. What they both had was not love. If love is what they say it is, why is it easy for other people to have a change of heart? If love is a virtue that can inspired you to be faithful and loyal , why do people, who claimed to be in love, cheat?

Again the wife cheated and then the husband also cheated after knowing his wife's infidelity. But is that called love still? Cheat because she cheated first? It's a complex thing that I don't want to understand. What do you think the husband and wife had when they both cheated with each other? Can you guess? The answer is sex. People can freely have it without love.