11: Aaravos X Female!Elf!Maid!Reader- Lemon

For @iheartadmin12
(Lemon warning!)

-Aaravos' PoV-

I watch her from my palace window, the beautiful maid who works so tirelessly at my castle always comes to the courtyard during her break to talk with the wildlife and embrace the nature.
She was the sole person that kept the plant and animals in the courtyard happy and healthy, it was wonderful to see how well she got on with the magic creatures.

"Excuse me My Lord, here is your tea." My butler announces, he places the cup delicately on my table and pours me the perfect brew of tea.

"So Sebastian, when is it you will be taking your time off?" I ask the butler, he had been planning on going on a trip to see his poorly mother. I have just the person I want to take up his duties while he is away...

"Not too long now sire, I should be leaving by the break of dawn tomorrow morning."

"I trust you have a carriage awaiting?"

"That is correct My Lord. I shall also be appointing Claude as your butler while I am away."

"About that..." The butler lifts his head as he hands me my tea and a slice of cake to enjoy.
"I would like to appoint Miss (Y/N) as my caretaker for the time you're away." I catch Sebastian's smirk as he nods.

"Of course My Lord I shall get Claude to teach her the basics, she shall be a working 'Butler' by tomorrow morning."

"Splendid."

-(Y/N)'s PoV-

"He wants me to be his butler?!" I shout, the head Butler Sebastian had a scheming smirk on his face as he delivered the news.
"This isn't one of your tricks again is it?"

"Of course not, who do you think I am?"

"Someone who teases me often." It was an unfair advantage he had on me, knowing my infatuation on our Lord of the House. Especially when I have no clue who he crushes on! It's a one way trip to embarrassment.

"Well this time I can assure you that this is no joke, Claude will be teaching you the basics." I nod and look around me.

"What about the courtyard?"

"Claude will take care of that."

"Claude?! He hated animals! I'm afraid they might all be dead when I come back!" The Butler chuckles as he gracefully turns around.
"I shall be going now, Claude should be here soon."

"Stupid butler..."

-Aaravos' PoV-

Light sharply drills ion my eyelids as I hiss. Sebastian must be here to wake me up.

"Good morning My Lord." Wait... That's not Sebastian.
I turn around and open my eyes, training upon the young maiden who I had requested as my carer for the week.
"It's time to wake up. You have fou- three messages today and a meeting at 12 for 'Crumpet Club'... I have laid out your clothes and- uh...- brought tea." I smile at her delivery, she was tripping up so often it was adorable.

"Hello (Y/N)." I greet, she flushes and seems to let out a strangled cough.

"H-hello My Lord." I am going to enjoy this...

"Oh... Didn't Sebastian tell you? Just call me Aaravos."

"W-what...? Oh! Um, yes Aaravos." She's so cute!
I watch her prepare my tea as I walk behind the partition, I decide to strike up a conversation while I dress.