CHAPTER ONE

Here’s chapter one! Some of you guys are so supportive. Ya’ll are sweethearts. I love you guys. Also, I recently got 100 followers! As a small celebration, I’m going to start making trailers again and possibly book covers. Also, WE BROKE THE RECORD CAN I GET A WHAT WHAT

#

Harry punched in those seven digits that he knew by heart, and then pressed the green ‘call’ button. Heart thrumming in his chest, casually tipped back in a chair in the middle of his dining room, Harry waited. And waited. And waited. Finally, on the fifth ring, Louis picked up.

“What is it, Harry? Have you called to put me down again?” He scoffed on the other side of the line. Harry simply brushed it off and cut right to the chase.

“What’s your lucky number?” He inquired, sending Louis into a blur of confusion. “My lucky number? Erm, twenty four, I suppose.” Louis coughed rather awkwardly into his elbow. “Why? What’s this about?” He quizzed, but the line was already dead.

Harry almost literally sprinted upstairs to his desk and grabbed a notebook. In the corner of the next clean page, he wrote the number twenty-four and circled it. Then, on the first line, he wrote the number one. Harry plopped down on to his swivel chair, which his mother had bought for him in the eighth grade. Speaking of which, where was she? Probably picking up Gemma.

Gemma’s car had broken down last week. Harry had fixed the tires just the day before, and now Gemma was making him pay for part of what was going to her new car. Damned sisters.

Honestly? Harry wished he could go back to freshman year. Yes, freshman year was the year he met Louis. Innocent little Lou, with big, chunky glasses and a mop of hair that covered his eyes. Fourteen year old Louis in tattered old band tees and skinnies that showed off his delicious, curvaceous body and hips. Really, Louis was destroyed in sophomore year. He’d just come out as bisexual and he was getting way too much shit for it. His mind was then distorted with false words, twisting his once innocent thoughts into demented images of himself. Louis was convinced that what his tormentors said was true.

That’s where things like ‘fat’ and ‘hideous’ came from, and innocent, pure little Louis was lost forever.

#

Take all the mirrors in Louis’ house. Smash them to shards and throw them away while he’s watching.

Actually, before completing number 2, find a full length mirror and make love to him in front of it. Make him feel beautiful. I want him to see his pretty face while he gets fucked.

Monitor his diet for a whole week. Make sure he eats every last bite and make him realize that feeling full is better than starving himself.

Make a play list of his favorite songs and some of mine. Make it upbeat and happy. Kiss him while we’re listening to it and make him feel perfect.

Take him on a road trip. Kiss him in beautiful places.

Show him about the starving children in Africa. Tell him how much better off he is and how he has to appreciate what he has, eat everything he has and feel lucky.

Ask Joy on the speech team to recite her speech to Louis. Joy’s speech is about how our generation is blinded by external beauty. Maybe she can help convince him.