[ 🍯 ONE ]

here's the firstchapter my littlehoney badgers !

here's the first
chapter my little
honey badgers !

-

Hearing my pen tap against my desk, I let my gaze linger outside for a few more seconds before flicking it over to my professor. Our eyes meeting and his stare dropped as soon as it started.

Smirking, I tap my pen faster and look towards my open book, groaning at the lack of contents. I knew the board would be covered in notes by now and I had no chance of getting it all down in time.

Spinning in my chair I come face to face with another classmate, Chanyeol I belive his name was.
"Can I borrow the notes please Yeolie?~" I pout, licking my plump lips.
I catch his brown orbs drop to watch the movement, already feeling the victory.

"Of course ji uh jimin, here.." He stuttered, unable to focus properly as he awkwardly slid his work towards me. With a wink, I snatch up the paper looking over it. Noticing how messily they were writing, I internally whined, knowing I'd have a hard time deciphering it.

I give a smile towards the tall male, turning towards my own book and writing down what I could understand. Unconsciously writing in a swift cursive and smiling as the bell went, lifting the pen from the paper.

Sliding out of my chair, I swing my bag onto my shoulders and hold Chanyeol's notes out to him.
"Thanks sweetheart~" I tease as he gently grabs the paper. I feel his sharp gaze burn through my back as I left the classroom, catching his eyes flicker to my rear when I turned to wave goodbye back to him.

He embarrassingly nodded in response, hurriedly shoving his equipment into his bag. I let out a gentle giggle, I had that kind of effect on people. Strutting down the hallway, I came to a stop next to a tall figure, his size quite larger then my own slim one.

"Jungkookie~ Look what I got!" I sung, waving a small bundle of notes in my hand. "150 dollars from that excel student in 9F just to have a coffee date with him." A triumphant smile graced my lips as Jungkook laughed softly.

"Damn, little mochi is getting some cash." He sighed, a small smile still playing on his lips putting his bunny teeth on display. Clicking my tongue, I reply, "You know it Bunny." Jungkook's arm comes up to lay over my shoulder as we move away from the lockers out into the yard.

"What do you have this session?" He questions, lifting a brow as he waited for my answer.

"Chem, you?" I chew on my bottom lip, running my hand through my silver hair, feeling as the strands fell back onto my forehead lightly. Letting my eyes meet Jungkook's as he spoke, "Free period... wanna skip? Maybe go get some boba?" He chuckled, rubbing my shoulder as we already started making our way behind the gymnasium.

"You know it baby." I slyly smirked, wedging my foot into the fencing once we were hid behind the large facility. The sound of basketballs hitting the ground and loud shouting covered the rattling of the metal as we made it out of the school grounds. We high-fived and snuck over to a black car, knocking on the window having noticed a sleeping figure in the drivers seat.

"Hey Taehyung, let's go to the mall!" We cheered at the male as he jolted awake from our loud voices.