Wake up! I have a suprise!

5:31 am Hey, Vincent, you up?
                                                                                           5:32: I am now

5:32: Sowwy, I still dont                                                                                                                                            know time zones oops,                                                                                                                                                            whats it for you?                                                     5:33: 5:33 AM, Isnt it like 11 for you?

5:33: Yep, 11:33                                                             5:34: well duh! The hour can change but the                                                                                                                  minute doesn't mean                                                                                                                                                                  anyth- never mind. Anyway, whats up?

5:34: oh, yeah. Uh, can you get on Teamspeak?          

                                                                                              5:35: I can, but why do i want to?

5:35: Because you lovee me and wanna speak to me    

                                                                                                5:35: Its gonna take more persuasion that that :)

5:36: I have a suprise for youuuuuuuuu                5:36: Okkk, only because I like suprises. Actually                                                                                                  no. It depends. Why TS? Why cant you just call me                                                                                                  normally?

5:37:Because its a quality suprise. You have                                                                                                              to actually get out of bed for it                                     5:37: Ok, getting on now.

I hopped on Teamspea, not really knowing what to expect. It could've been anything, and he was probably recording, since he wanted me to get on Teamspeak.

5:40: You on?                     5:41 Yeah

He moved you in and he greeted you with the 'hii' you find so adorable.

"Look at the time!" He said to me.

"5:41?"

"Its 14 backwards!"

"Was that your suprise?"

"No! Get on my server!"

"Fineeeeeeeee."

I hopped on, expectuing it to be something bad. It as silent since the last time i said Fine until he said "Follow me".

I followed him through the KitPVP map, to somewhere nobody was. There was a big heart made from the pride colours, with a sign that said, 'go on Munchy'.

I was kind of confused about the heart, and bored of switching from everything.

"Last one please" I said

"Okkkkkkkkkk" He responded, seeming sad.

I got on and automatically new to follow him. He again took me far, to a single sign that he crouched behind and hit the air.

It said:

'I love you' as i read it, he said it out loud.

"You made me do all that for that?" I said

"Yes, you dont like it?" Zak whined.

"No. I dont like it." 

"Oh," He sounded like he was about to cry.

"In fact- I LOVE IT! Not only do i love it, I love you!"