Chapter 19

Kay's POV

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face, nothing could upset me right now. I completed the mating bond with Ryder and I couldn't be happier. "Good morning beautiful." Ryder said as he woke up.

"Good morning Ryder." I said smiling. I put my head on his chest breathing in his scent. He smiled and pulled me closer. I'm so happy we" I started to say but was cut off by bone chilling scream.

"What was that?!" I asked alarmed. I jumped up quick and ran out of our room, Ryder hot on my trail. We ran to where the scream was and saw one of Lukas men torturing a young girl holding a little boy close to her.

"Hey!" I yelled at the guy. He turned around and looked at me.

"Leave her alone! You're hurting her and scaring her son" I yelled. He laughed then looked straight at me.

"Your point is?" He asked smirking. That comment made my jaw clench tightly.

"Have you no soul? She is a helpless young girl and you are hurting her right in front of her son, you are sick! Leave her alone now!" I yelled enraged.

I heard the girl's son whimper so I looked at him and my eyes softened, he looked absolutely petrified. The guy looked at me then said,

"Or what?" Ryder stepped up and said,

" Or I'll rip your throat out!" The guy started laugh and looked up at Ryder and realized he wasn't joking and immediately stoped laughing.

"Whatever, you're not worth my time anyways." He muttered walking away. I quickly walked up to the young girl and put my hand on her shoulder. She flinched then looked up and whimpered.

"Shh shh I'm not gonna hurt you darling. I'm here to help you. What is your name?' I asked gently.

"My name is Emily." She said so quietly I could barely hear her.

"Emily, are you ok? What are you doing here?" I asked. She looked at me and said,

"Me and my mate Robert were in our cabin in the woods playing with our son and we heard something so Robert went to go check it out and after about 5 minutes I heard him yell so I ran out of the my son's room me holding him only to be met with Robert's body then someone grabbed us and brought us here."

"Wow Emily I'm so sorry I will take care of you and your son. I looked over at her son and got on my knees in front of him.

"Hey buddy, what's your name?' I asked him smiling.

"My name is Erik!" He said giggling. I smiled at that. He's so cute!

"How old are you Erik?" I asked him.

"Im 4!" He said excitedly. I ruffled his hair then got up and turned to his mom.

"Emily I promise I'll protect you and your precious son." I said.

"That bad man hurt mommy." Erik said pouting. I looked at him and sighed.

"I won't let anyone hurt you or your mommy." I said.

"C'mon I'll show you guys your room." I said starting to walk towards where their room will be.

"This is your room Emily and Erik, if you guys ever need anything just ask! I told them right before they went in their room.

"Thank you, for everything." Emily said going in the room with Erik. When I turned back around ans saw Ryder staring at me smiling.

"Why are you watching me like that? I asked him. He shook his head then said,

"You're really good with kids."

"Thanks." I said blushing.

-

-

-

-

-
A/N:
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Sorryi haven't updated in awhile. ): anyways I put a picture of Kay on the side. Anyways don't forget to voteeeeeeee and (or) commenttttttt it let's me know you actually enjoy the book! Oh and thank you so so so much for sooo many reads I didn't actually think my book would get read by people let a lone a bunch of people! Anywho I gotta go!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

QOTD:
What is your favorite color?

AOTD:

My favorite color is Blue and Purple (: