Chapter 10.

Chapter 10!

I woke up and looked at the time. 4:30am. I sighed. I looked beside me and smiled. I still cant believe jay did this for me.

He did it really fast too. Being a vampire has its advantages i guess. I decided not to wake up Alex.She needed her sleep and she hated being woken up early.

I quickly got out of bed and went to look in the mirror. My hair was a bit of a mess but it looked good , and my violet eyes danced with excitment.

I walked to my closet and put on some jean shorts and a plain black t-shirt that chung to me in all the right places. I walked out of my room and quietly shut my door behind me. I tip toed down the stairs. I guessed everyone was still asleep cause it was very quiet downstairs.

I walked around the corner and my heart started racing.

Damien lay on the couch sleeping. I chuckled to myself.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbed an apple juice out of the fridge. I sat on the counter and stole a glance at damien. He was so inhumanly gorgeous, even when he sleeps.

I sighed. I dont think i can keep denying to myself that i like him. I mean the way he looked at alex made me angry, And suprisingly jealous.

And when hes near i get butterflys and my heart races. Sometimes i blush too. But i know that if i admitt to myself that i like him... Im just going to get hurt. I rubbed my face. Life is so complicated...

"cupcake ?" a voice asked. I jumped and gasped. I heard a chuckle and i looked up. Jay stood there in just his boxers.

Not that i havnt seen him in his underwear before but he was just breathtaking. He had such a nice body. But not as great as damiens... Grrr stop thinking about him drey!

Jays hair was all messy. Ive never

seen him without his mowhawk. He looked hot. He just stood there smiling.

" h-hi jay," i stuttered scanning his body again. My eyes rested on his abs. Someone cleared their throat and i looked up to see an amused jay. I blushed.

" like what you see cupcake?" he asked sitting on the counter beside me. I blushed deeper, " shut up pretty boy" i said. He laughed. I looked at him and skooted closer.

I wrapped my arms around him. " jay you are seriously the best. I still cant believe you actually brought alex here for me. Your so sweet," i said. He wrapped his arms around me. Jayson is still the only one that can be so close to me. Mentally. Everyone else still kinda scares me. But i trust jay.now. " i know " he said.

I smacked his chest. Wow he really had a nice body. I shook that thought from my mind. " jerk" i said. He laughed. I shook my head and glanced at damien again. He looked so peaceful. I sighed. To bad he'll never be mine. " you know, staring at him wont help you in your plan ," jay said in my ear making me shiver. I sighed again.

" jay i cant help it. I cant. And i dont think i can keep telling myself that i dont like him. But im scared that if i do let myself like him i will get hurt. Thats why im trying so hard. And its not like me and him will be more then friends anyway..." i said leaning into jay. " why do you say that?" he asked wraping his arm around me. " i saw the way he looked at Alex ," i said glumly. " oh" jay said.

" jay you smell good ," i said. He laughed. " you do too,"

I stiffend and he rubbed my arm. " dont worry, i wont hurt you. Ever. " he said reasurringly.

I smiled. " what do i smell like to you ?" i asked him sitting up. He thought about that for a second. " like something good to eat.." he said trying hard not to laugh when he saw my reaction.