The Vampire's Solace Part 11

Uraraka's POV--------------------------------------------------------------------

"IZUKU!!!" Shouto yells, darting forward inhumanly fast. He's suddenly underneath the green boy, catching him before he can hit the ground. The expression on his face is a mixture of worry and love. I'll have to get the scoop from him later, but for now I'm a bit distracted by the dragonshifter being hugged by the werewolf in the corner. I make my way closer to them, trying not to be noticed.

"I was so worried! Are you sure you're okay?" The werewolf says, frantically scanning the dragonshifter for injuries. The redhead laughs apologetically, rubbing the back of his head with one hand.

"I'm fine, Katsuki. I might have a bump later, but for the most part I'm A-Okay. You should worry about yourself."

Hey guys, I know it was a ridiculously long wait for this piddly little chapter, but I wanted to assuage the cliffhanger and make a quick announcement. I do requests! Don't worry about the ship, I'll probably do it unless it's just something I can't stand at all like Kachako.  Right now I'm doing a Gratsu(gray x natsu-fairy tail) story for my good friend CherryChels:) despite not liking gratsu, so expect that to be uploaded fairly soon. :) I don't ship gratsu at all, but if that's your thing, feel free to request a story! Have a good week guys!