Chapter 1

Ten minutes until my birthday. I'm usually beaten on Birthdays weather its Dudley's, Vernon's, or especially mine. This year he drew more blood than ever before, enough to almost make me slip unconscious. I can feel the blood running down my back, face and legs. seven more minutes until my fifteenth year of living in this horrible hell hole. Hogwarts was ok for the first four years until I found out about being Dumbledore's 'weapon'.

I didn't want to sleep because of the nightmares. One more minute....

5 more seconds 

4

3

2

1

"Happy Birthday to me..." I croaked sadly. Next thing I knew there was a sickening pain engulfing my body. I can't quite recall what happened, but I do faintly remember screaming and being beat by a looming black figure.

When I woke up the house was too quiet. The Dursleys must of left for a meeting with one of Vernon's clients. While I had the chance, I decided to take a shower. It would be the first time in over a week . after I started the shower I stripped out of the dirty shorts I could fit in since I was ten, however when I attempted to take my shirt off , it caught on something on the top of my head. I left my shirt hanging on whatever was on my head. I walked towards the mirror and properly removed the shirt off my head to reveal antlers and light brown speckled deer ears. "What?!" I squealed. As I looked in the mirror I noticed I shrunk and had a more feminine curve. My hair was also a light brown. I hurried to get in the shower, scrubbed myself , and dried off. I ran off down stairs with my dirty clothes to get a fresh pair from my cupboard. I dressed in a pair of four times to big jeans and a hoodie with a faded logo to hide my ears and antlers.

I scrambled to get outside to start chores, my new wounds not helping. As soon as I made it to the backyard I heard a car pull up in the driveway.  ' I wish I could stay with Remus and Sirius, hopefully they're not a part of Dumbles plan.' I thought to my self as I heard three car doors slam closed. 

"BOY" I heard  Vernon bellow

I dove into the rose bush.  I flinch, I understand I need to be hit or beaten sometimes for being a wizard, burning food, or not finishing chores on time. I know that Vernon can't reach me in the rose bush,and I'm thin enough to slip through the branches.

Vernon also probably already knew I was here,which is why after coming outside, yelling at me , and going back inside, he didn't attempt to grab me because his beefy hands can't reach. He came out of the house occasionally to scream to come back inside, of course not loud enough for anyone other than me to hear.

Staying in the rosebush, my mind flooded with memories of the past year at Hogwarts. I waited until dark to come inside.

When I made it to my cupboard there was a letter inside with the gringotts crest on it. Inside it read

Dear Mr. Potter

  It seems as you have gone through a early inheritance. As soon as you can come to gringotts for your inheritance test so we can explain your inheritance.

Potter Manager
-Grappletooth