Broken plates and best friends.

A loud crash causes my body to jolt away, and I sit up right away. Again, Harry isn't next to me when I wake up. I stretch and trudge out of bed, slowly making my way to the kitchen.

"What was that noise?" I ask Harry when I step into the kitchen.

"Don't come in here. There's glass everywhere." He walks over and delicately kisses my forehead before giving his attention back to cleaning up the shattered plates on the tile.

"What happened?" I sit on the wooden floors of the hallway and lean against a wall.

"I was emptying the dishwasher and tried to carry every plate I have at once." He laughs and throws the last piece of glass away before helping me up. "Wanna go get breakfast then shop for new plates?"

"Sounds great." I walk back to the bedroom and open up the closet, and pull a black crop top off a hanger. I get black pumps and high waisted skinny jeans along with new undergarments and quickly change in the bathroom. Harry knocks on the door as I'm brushing my hair, and I tell him to come in. Harry messes with his hair for a minute or so before brushing his teeth and sitting on the counter top. I apply my normal makeup, put my hair in a ponytail, and brush my teeth. We grab our phones and he gets his keys, and soon enough we're headed off to a little diner he says he loves.

We walk in and sit in a booth near the back, and then order coffee along with eggs and bacon.

"You look extra pretty today." Harry says and takes a sip of his coffee.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I smile at him and he returns the favor, a little tint of pink raising to his cheeks. We make eye contact and I feel myself smile as I look at bright green eyes.

"How's your food loves?" The older waitress asks us, causing Harry and I to break our gaze.

"It's very good, thank you. Could we get the check please?" Harry asks and she smiles and nods before scurrying off to get our bill. I stick my last piece of bacon in my mouth as he finishes his coffee.

"Have a nice day, you two." The woman smiles yet again and I thank her as Harry sticks a twenty into the check cover.

After breakfast we head to some store that didn't have a name on the front to shop for plates.

My fingers trace an intricate pattern on a wooden bowl as Harry stands next to me looking at clear plates.

"Do you like it?" His voice pulls my attention away from the bowl and when I look at him I see him looking at it.

"It's beautiful. It reminds me of this salad bowl my grandmother had." I smile and put the bowl back on the shelf.

"Why are you putting it back?" He looks at me like I'm crazy as he puts into the basket he's holding. "I needed a new salad bowl anyway." He snakes his arm around my waist and we spend a good twenty minutes looking at different plates before he settles on a set exactly like the ones he shattered.

The dishes get paid for and within twenty more minutes we're walking back through the front door and putting them away. I tease him the entire time about not carrying too many at once which I think is funny but him... not so much.

"Oh shit." I pretend to drop the plate, earning a glare from Harry.

"Stop it." He pouts playfully and takes the dish from me.

I pick up another one and hold it in my hands. "Or what? Are you gonna drop me?" He smirks at me and the second the plate gets put into the cupboard he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. I wrap my arms around his waist and squeal as he lets go for a split second.