Reading List Guide

Trials of Love

Romance

Of course, you don't have to just adhere to this trope, but all New Adult romance falls under this popular reading list.

Hold My Stilettos

Chicklit

We're specifically looking at strong female leads here, so show us your best New Adult badass females!

Beyond this Realm

Paranormal/Werewolf/Vampire

These stories are home to the world beyond. Ghosts, witches, and werewolves, oh my! Give us your new adult paranormal stories.

It's Always the Butler

Mystery/Thriller/Horror

But maybe it's not the butler! Wow us with your twist on New Adult horror, mystery or thriller stories!

All Kind of Love is Love

LGBTQ+

Show us your LGBTQ+ stories! We want to see all kinds of love. Just make sure to keep it new adult.

Can You See Further?

Science Fiction/Fantasy

While dystopians are popular, we accept all forms of New Adult science fiction and fantasy masterpieces!

Let Me Dream a Little More

Fanfiction

Is your main crushing on a celebrity? Give us all of your new adult fan fiction stories.

Life and Time

Historical Fiction

Talk about a blast from the past. If you've got a new adult historical fiction to share, go ahead!

Legendary Genetics

Diverse Lit/Multicultural

If you've got a range of characters with different nationalities and/or ethnicities, we'd love to have them. Just make sure they're new adult.

The New Adult Featured List

This list isn't open for applications, but this is where we feature new stories every few weeks so that everyone gets a chance at the spotlight!

Now that you know what we're after, head on over to the next chapter to find out how to submit!