Sentenced By:ShippingHindi

Sentenced

By:ShippingHindi

Richie Tozier shoves open the door to the detention room, startling the already seated students out of their boredom-induced dazed. Frustration ebbed through him. He couldn’t believe he was given a detention, do the teachers even know him? Of course he was going to make a joke, he wasn’t going to let such a priceless opportunity go to waste. Richie, completely fed up with life, turned towards his peers and threw his arms out.

“Greeting ladies and gentlemen!” He tiredly belted out in a dramatic film presenter voice ”Today, you have the most unimaginable joy of suffering alongside I, –“

“Mr. Tozier, sit down and be quiet, this is the detention room, ” Mr Hourigan sighed, massaging his forehead in the attempt to cure his inevitable headache.

“Sure thing Mr. Hooligan!” Richie quickly replied. He threw himself down into the first chair he saw, dumping his school bag on the desk and resting his head against it. He planned on taking a nap, if the teacher allowed it. If not, then Richie would set about making Mr. Hourigan’s life hell until he caved in.

Less than a few seconds after Richie closed his eyes, the door opened again, followed by a set of tentative footsteps. He paid it no mind. Well, that was until Richie heard the voice of his favorite person in the world.

“Afternoon, Mr. Hourigan” Eddie said, sounding like the fucking angel we was.

“Oh! Mr. Kasprak! I thought this wasn’t your type of crowd…”

Eddie shrugged “Yeah, I guess so”

“EDDIE!” Richie nearly screeches “You’ve sunk down to our level just so you could spend time with me? I’m flattered, really.”

“Shut up, wiseass, I’m not here because I want to be” Eddie hisses, taking the seat next to Richie

“Are you sure about that? Because last time I checked, none of u–“

“Richard Tozier, if you don’t stop bickering in the next few seconds, I’ll be forced to give detention tomorrow” Mr. Hourigan snapped.

“But sir! I was just helping poor Eds out! You know how fragile he is, someone’s gotta be there to keep him company!”

“Fragile?!” Eddie spluttered, “I am not fragile!”

“Ha! That’s exactly what your mom said last night!”

“Boys!” The teacher belted, standing up from his desk “Zip it! You two are making so much of a racket, it’s sounding more like the canteen than the detention room! Now stop fighting, and be quiet!”