Chapter 6

Chapter 6: "I want it more babe, never been so in love with nobody else before babe."

Brandon's POV

"Brandon, please? We need something like this to relax."

"No, Caleb and that's final. You're not going to that jail bait party so she can pin a charge on you? I think the fuck not. We can relax here. At the house. Or somewhere else just not there. And why you wanna go so damn bad anyway?" I said with a lot of sass and attitude.

"I don't. You're right. We can stay here."

"Nahhhh. Explain." I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms

He sighed loudly. "She's blackmailing me. She stopped me during school and said if I didn't come, she'd accuse me of raping her. And I've never even touched the girl."

I mentally facepalmed. I fucking knew it.

"I just want to let you know how fucking DUMB you sound. You do realize she has a better chance of trapping you if you do go than if you don't. At first I didn't wanna go because I honestly don't like that bitch but now we really not going. You're not meant for prison, pretty boy."

"I actually didn't think of that. What would I do without you, B?"

"You'd probably be getting booty fucked by now." I said as a joke.

"How bout I booty fuck you?"

"It's nothing you've never done before."

"You so freaky Brandon." He chuckled

But against my own will, images of him fucking me flashed through my mind and I started to get painfully hard.

***********SMUT WARNING*********

"C'mere." He beckoned me with his finger. I gulped. The mood changed very, very quickly. I walked over to where he was sitting on the couch and sat next to him. He smacked his lips and grabbed my waist, pulling me onto his lap. He leaned up and softly kissed my lips once, twice, three times. "I miss your lips." He pecked my lips.

"I miss that sweet spot on your neck." He kissed that spot, making me hiss. "I miss your moans and mewls when I tease you. I miss your sexy, delicious, body."

At this point my cock was pressed uncomfortably against my pants. I rocked my hips slightly and ran my hands through his dreads. He tsked at me. "Ah ah ah...don't rush this. I'm taking my time with you tonight. Especially since I haven't ravished your body in 2 weeks." I shivered at his words and captured his lips in mine. "I want you naked when I get upstairs." He patted my thigh as a signal for me to get up. I pulled away with a pout and ran upstairs. I quickly undressed, getting my chains stuck on my sweater like 3 times.  {sorry I had to sksksksk}

I stripped all of my clothes until I was naked and just laid on the bed. Luckily,
Zion came in shortly after with a tube and a condom in his hand. He stood in the door way for a second and looked me up and down hungrily. "You look very....edible." He smirked at me and I shuddered. Fuck me, please. "Oh I will, don't worry." Shit, I said that out loud.

He came over and climbed on top of me, almost straddling my hips. He pinned my arms down and left kisses from my lips, to my neck, stopping to suck on my Adam's apple. I hissed. "Ah, Z." He started to link around my nipples making me whimper. He peppered light kisses across my chest and started to leave hickeys. All while he was hovering over my body. I wanted to grab him and pull him down on me but he was restraining me.

He let go of my hands so he could take his gym shorts off, he was already shirtless. He was moving agonizingly slow, so I moved to help him. "Brandon, if you want this dick you're gonna have to do it my way. Understand?"