🔪1🔪

“I wanna play with Jamie tonight.” Corey catches up to Joey right before they head onstage.

Joey glances at him, expression hidden behind his mask. “Okay. So?”

Corey shakes his head at Joey’s dismissive tone. “I want both of us to play with Jamie tonight.”

Joey turns his head to look at Jim, watching him play pattycake with Paul. “Why?”

Joey can’t see Corey’s pout, but he can hear it. “Don’t you wanna play with both of us? We always have a really good time.”

“Yeah. Okay, I’m in. But isn’t he rooming with Mick tonight? You know how Mick gets when it comes to Jim.” Joey shrugs a little.

“Leave that to me. I’ll take care of Mick if he decides he needs to have a problem with us borrowing Jamie for the night.” Corey smirks under his mask, but Joey can hear it in his voice.

Joey nods and casts another glance at Jim, who’s rubbing his hands together like he does before every show, fingers flexing a bit. Then they’re all heading onstage in front of the screaming crowd and the show begins.

Joey pays more attention to Jim during the show than he usually does, but he chalks it up to looking forward to whatever tonight will bring at the hotel.

All too soon and not soon enough, they’re walking into the hotel. Jim and Mick are talking quietly to each other when Corey walks over, handing Jim a key card.

“You’re with me and Joey tonight.” Corey says, looking up into Jim’s face.

Jim frowns a little. “But Mick and I….”

Corey cuts him off. “It wasn’t a question. You’re with us.”

Jim’s frown deepens and he looks at Mick. Mick just shrugs, not terribly attached to the idea of rooming with Jim tonight and too tired to bother arguing with Corey about it either. Jim sighs and nods. “Alright.”

Corey grins and grabs Jim’s arm, dragging him to the elevators where Joey is waiting. “I got him.”

Joey looks up and nods, a smirk spreading across his face to match Corey’s. “Good.” He turns to press the button to call the elevator, getting on and pushing the button for their floor. Corey drags Jim in behind him. Jim attempts to change gears from looking forward to rooming with Mick to rooming with Corey and Joey, unsure of exactly what they want from him tonight.

He leans against the back wall of the elevator, watching as Corey latches onto Joey’s side. The two of them exchange kisses and soft murmurs that even Jim can’t make out from where he’s standing. He wonders idly if they’ve forgotten about him when the elevator dings and the doors open. They turn back to him and each grab an arm, pulling him down the hallway with them.

“You know, I can walk without assistance.” He says dryly.

They just laugh and continue pulling him down the hall towards their room. Corey swipes his keycard and lets them in.

The door is barely closed behind them when Joey and Corey turn to each other, kissing fiercely, hands sliding over each other’s bodies. Jim watches them, unable to deny the heat simmering in his veins. He feels awkward as he always does with them these days, a third wheel, unnecessary and unneeded. He keeps watching them, listening to the noises they make for each other, their make out session getting more intense as hands start peeling clothing away from bodies.

He edges to the door, wondering if he should just leave them to it. They seem to be doing just fine without him and probably have forgotten he’s even here.