💀3💀

Jim climbs onto the bus, a bone deep weariness settling into him. HIs lip throbs and the bruises on his face ache. He sits down by himself, avoiding the others already gathered on the bus. He stares out the window, seeing Joey spin to face Corey as Corey walks over to him. He’s surprised at the fury that Joey throws at Corey as he shoves him back against the buses. Jim cracks the window enough to listen to the screaming.

“You know I fucking hate it when you hit him! Why’d you do it? Why’d you fucking do it?!” Joey’s screaming at Corey and it gives Jim pause. Maybe Joey really didn’t mean what he’d said back in the hotel room? Maybe Corey was the one fucking with him because he’s so possessive over Joey?

He watches Corey toss his head back and laugh and that slices deep into his heart. He knows he should be used to Corey’s antics by now, how hot and cold he is with him. He still manages to find ways to hurt him though. Jim knows it’s partly his own fault for giving Corey so much power in the first place, but he doesn’t know what else to do.

He jumps, eyes wide, when he’s broken out of his thoughts by Joey swinging on Corey, busting Corey’s lip. There’s blood all over Corey’s lips and chin when he straightens back up to look at Joey. “Joe, what the fuck! You’re mine! You know you’re mine, and about how I feel about you fucking with him, ‘cause you belong to me! I can’t have you fucking with him! He’s gotta know, he’s gotta fucking know--”

Jim watches Joey shove Corey again. “Fuck you! Fuck you! He didn’t fucking deserve it! I don’t fucking belong to you or anyone, so don’t fucking do it again! Don’t fucking hit him again!” He shoves Corey once more.

Jim holds his breath as Joey storms off, feeling oddly touched by the act of violence done in his honor, his defense. He looks back at Corey when Joey disappears from view, likely heading to the Bodom bus, and flinches when he meets Corey’s furious gaze.

He knows what’s coming and he knows he’s not going to like it. Maybe he really should go crawl up under Mick as Corey so thoughtfully suggested earlier. At least Mick will dissuade Corey from coming after him because he knows he’s going to get the punishment meant for Joey and whatever else Corey deems it necessary to do to teach him a lesson for touching Joey. For daring, even just for a moment, to wish for something with Joey. He’s been down this road before. He knows the dead end it leads to.

------------------------

Jim gets lucky and it’s a few days before they have another hotel day. Joey still hasn’t come back from the Bodom bus and Jim doubts he will any time soon. The bad news for him is that Corey’s had time to sit and stew in his anger and now it’s probably going to be even worse when he finally does get his hands on Jim.
Jim’s not surprised when Corey seizes his arm after they get their keycards, grip bruisingly tight, and drags him towards the elevator. Paul looks like he wants to say something, but Jim catches his eye and shakes his head a little bit. He knows he’s getting what he deserves. Paul frowns deeply, but turns away, getting on the other elevator when it slides open.

Corey pulls him down the hall to his room and shuts the door firmly behind them. He drops his bag and Jim does the same, trying to ready himself for the fight that will come.

“Get naked.” Corey’s voice is soft and deceptively calm.

Jim hesitates, nervous energy thrumming through him. Corey stares at him, waiting for him to do what he’s told. It takes him another moment, but he moves eventually, pulling off his shirt and dropping it to the floor. He reaches for the button on his jeans and starts undoing them.

Corey watches impassively as Jim strips in front of him. His arms are crossed over his chest and he seems calm. Jim knows better. Despite himself, Jim can still feel his body starting to respond to Corey’s eyes on him, his cock hardening.