Chapter 1 Childhood

At the Suriet forest near the village , the adventurers were fighting against one of the forest dwellers. In the midst of the battle , one of the village's most skilled swordsman , Irina, took down the last Sircrete , a creature that live together in a group ruled by the Alpha Sircrete . Humans are usually the Sircrete's main source of food as the humans possess a large amount of magic and are one of the more easier prey to hunt. On the bright side, a Sircrete's meat and bones are very valuable and worth a lot of money and the reason for that is because a Sircrete's meat , when cooked properly , is very delicious and the bones are a good raw material for making weapons.

Irina wipe off her sweat and sigh in relief as it seem that there would be no more attacks coming from the dangerous forest. She pick up the body of the Sircrete, and just when she was about to head off , she noticed a crying sound coming from the forest. It's neither a crying from a beast nor is it from one of the villagers that got captured by the Sircrete . Irina was full of curiosity , wondering where did that sound came from and thus, follow it.

As the crying sound got louder ,Irina found herself deeper in the forest. But that couldn't stop her from trying to find the source. At last , she found it , a little baby desperately crying as if something bad has happened. Seeing that the baby was well hidden in a place where only a human was able to reach, Irina concluded that something bad had happened to this baby's parents and in order to protect the baby , they hid her there . Irina waited a while to see if anyone came back for this baby , but nonetheless , no one came and it seems as though this baby has been here for at least 6 hours . If the baby is not fed immediately , it could died and hence Irina took the child in.

Irina fed and bath the baby. After the bath, Irina notice that the baby had uncommon red hair that resembles blood and clear blue eyes that resembles the Flora lake , one of the clearest and purest lake in the land of Argritis. She also notice a Gold necklace with a name "Lucia" written on it and hence named the baby Lucia. Irina decided to raise this baby with unknown origin. This was the moment when Lucia ,a girl who knows nothing about herself , began her story and journey to seek her origins to find out who she really was.

-----------------------------------------------------------

10 years later...

It was another beautiful morning at the crimson village , the rooster was crowing to inform the village about the start of a new morning. Lucia too was awoken by the rooster's crow. Drooping from side to side, Lucia walked to the bathroom to start the day.

"Come on sleepyhead , it's already morning, even old man Heddleson is awake and furthermore, doing his usual morning stretch earlier then usual." Irina sighed. "Yeah, yeah" Lucia grunted, she head towards the dining table to eat her breakfast. Lucia stared at Irina, knowing that Lucia was going to ask the same question, Irina feign ignorance. Displeased of how Irina acted towards her, Lucia bursted in rage.

"Well?" Lucia furiously asked Irina, "are you still not gonna tell me, I have been asking for three years now and all I'm getting is that I am too young to understand and that I have to wait till I am older! I am sick and tired of waiting, Irina, just tell me, tell me where I am from, everyone in the village always regards me differently from the other children just because of how different I looked! I had enough."

"Lucia, if I were to tell you what I know, I am afraid you would want to dig the deeper truth, I do not want any harm to be inflicted upon you , I am just worried about you" Irina replied with a worried tone. "But I need to know, I just want to know who I am, I am sick of being viewed as a holy being even though I am ...... I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I AM!" Lucia started tearing up.

Irina couldn't bear seeing Lucia cry, but she know that once Lucia knows about how she was found, she would go there to investigate instead. The danger of the Suriet forest is too vast for a young girl who just started learning how to wield a sword. Although it was something Irina couldn't bear, for the sake of the one she considers her own, she will never tell her.